Chapter 3

(Lauren pov)

I'm so excited to see Cassie today. I'm trying to pick out a decent outfit. I'm so nervous my nerves are shaking. I finally decided on something. A nice black dress that is a little above my knees with a brown jacket. Then I have a nice pair of brown heel boots and a scarf. I went to the bathroom to curl my hair and then I put on some earrings and I was ready to go.

(Cassie pov)
I got up at 8 so I could go run for an hour. I came back around 9:30. When I walked into the house it was quite surprising. I walk up the staircase and head to my room for a shower. I come out with a towel around my body guess who I see. My best friend Tevion. He was sitting on my bed and he looked at me. "Hey, where's ur parents?" He asks concerned. "To be honest I really don't know," I said with an honest face. I get my fav black lacy bra. ( yes I wear bras it helps with support). Then I pick out a pair of blue and purple boxers. I look at Tevion,"what are you looking at?" He says not knowing what's going on. "Ummm I have to get dressed", I say looking at him to move. "Oh go ahead I don't mind", I throw my head back and laugh softly. I unwrap my towel and I get dressed. I look at Tevion and he looks surprised. "What!?" I say with a laugh. "Nothing I didn't know you looked that good naked", he says with a laugh and a smirk on his face. "In your dreams baby," I say with a laugh and walking through the front door. I remember that Lauren gave me her number after practice last night so I decided to call her. "Hello this is Lauren", she says in the sweetest tone I have ever heard. " Hey, this is Cassie we where just wondering where do you want to meet at", I said nervously looking at Tevion. It took her a moment reply "Ummm what about that diner downtown I think that we should start there and work our way up. If that is okay with you?" She said like she was scared of my response. "Where ever you wanna go we will make that happen. Just remember that this day is about you ok." I say a little soft. Tevion punched my arm" OUCH you dumbass", I yelled at him remembering that I have Lauren on the phone. " I am so sorry Tevion just punched me I don't mean to cuss", I said worried about what she was going to say. "Its no problem we all have our moments." She said calmly. "Alright, then I guess we will meet you in a couple mins." Yup", and with that, we both hung up. I was surprisingly excited about this tour day with her. Showing such a beautiful woman around a town betting that every guy that sees her is going to be drooling. We pull up to the diner and Tevion and I look around and see her. We walked crossed the street and met up with her. " Hey Cassie and Tevion", she says with a big smile on her face. "Hello Mrs. Lindsey", we both say together. I am looking her up and down that dress is making me itch. That dress is perfect. It fills in all of her curves in the right places."Do you guys wanna grab a bit to eat now or later", Lauren says blushing noticing that I was checking her out. Do I regret it HELL NO! She is beautiful I cant believe  she is not married or taken? We walked in the diner and we have a sit-in of the far booths by a window. Tevion automatically sits on the other side of the booth and puts his feet up and starts laughing. I give him the death stare because he knows what he is doing. Lauren just looks at me and laughs a little I let her go first so she is sitting by the window and I'm on the outside. We sit and we look at the menu. I jump a little when I feel her thigh against mine. She looks at me and smiles a little and she starts to blush. I am trying so hard not to breathe so loud because then Tevion will know that something is going on. There is white waitress she is young and pretty but I am so focused on the thigh that is starting to brush up mine. It takes everything for me not to moan. "Excuse me what would you like"? The waitress is looking me up and down licking her lips. I could tell that Lauren is mad and jealous because she stops rubbing her thigh against mine. I smile softly to myself." I would like a bacon cheeseburger please", I say looking at the waitress. "Sure sweetheart anything for you", she says softly.

Lauren pov

Sweetheart oh hello no. Wait why am I jealous she is just a student and nothing else. Oh, what the hell I like her is she is so beautiful and string. she has a nice body. OH MY GOD I just want her I wanna take her across this table and have her be mine. But deep down inside I know I can't do that. The waitress asked what Tevion wanted and now it is my turn. She is looking at me like I kill her cat. "What would you like", she says with no emotion in her tone. "Ummm can I have the salad with steak please", I say handing her the menu. "Good because you need it", I heard her say it under her breathe. " I look at Cassie and I see that she is mad. But why I don't mean anything to her I am just her teacher unless she likes me too. Lauren stop being crazy. I was so much in My thought that I didn't notice that Cassie was cussing the waitress out. " Excuse me bitch who do you think you are talking to like that", " I don't know who raised you but you are a bitch and needs to learn how to treat people with respect you got me", Cassie says angry and the young waitress is scared." Yes, Im sorry it won't happen again", the young girl says looking me scared to death. "Its ok and I know I'm a little chubby I am not mad", and she mouths thank you. I look at Cassie like 'why would you do that'. "Man Cassie what got you so heated", Tevion says laughing. "Nothing I Just got mad because she was so rude", she says looking at me with so much emotions that I could pull her in and kiss her. But I don't and I just put my hand on her upper thigh and rub my thumb against it. I can see her breathing changed like she was enjoying this. I see her blush but it is light and I can only see it. Our food arrives but we have a different waitress and we eat. The rest of the day was the best. I had some much fun with Cassie and Tevion. They are like the best friends I never had. They so much love that you would think that they are dating but trust me they are NOT. I just really loved Cassie's company. We tried on clothes and there was a time where Tevion went to got yogurt and I couldn't zip up the dress I was trying on and I called Cassie to help me. Her hands were so soft they felt like a feather on my back and shoulders. there was time when she would out of the blue just out her hand on my small part of my back and rub it. I just can't believe that I have a crush on a student. Mmmm. Cassie what have you done to me.