Chapter 8

Cassie POV
Lauren has already left and I still have the piece of paper she gave me. I get all myself and go to my car. I'm the last one at the school because I was cleaning up and helping out with stuff. I get in my car and I put everything in the back seat. I open the note she gave me.
"You did such a good job. You are good at what u do and u are going far. P.s don't forget that we are going to the gym tomorrow morning. Have a good night. Love Lauren".
Wow this woman is crazy. I laugh to myself has I put the note into my middle console. I turn on the car and pull out. I get home and take a shower and go to sleep. Super excited for tomorrow.
Next day
My phone goes off and it's my alarm. I turn it off and get out of bed and start getting ready. I put on my nike sports bra and some shorts. I put on my Nike trainers and I put my hair in a ponytail. I grab my wallet and a change of clothes. I get down stairs and I see my parents kissing and hugging. I just smile and I grab my keys. I text Lauren letting her know I'm on the way to the gym. I start my car and plug in my phone to play some music. I smile seeing that she replied "almost there". I just smile and keep driving. I arrive at the gym and I see Lauren sitting in her car waiting for me. I get out and I see that she saw that I have arrived. I pop my trunk and grab some Gatorade. "Good, morning ms. Lindsey how are u"? I asks getting my things gathered. "Just peachy how are u", she says with a smile I love see on her. "Good would u like a Gatorade" I say holding one up. She just nods and takes the one in my hand. I just smile and close my trunk locking up my car. We start walking in the gym and I check us in. We put out things in a locker and start our work-out.
Lauren pov
I running on the treadmill as I see Cassie doing pull-ups. My god is gorgeous. I just stare at her abs. And those shorts showing her curves. I finish my work-out and head to the locker room. I'm looking in the mirror and I see Cassie there jus staring at me with that famous smile of hers. We grab our clothes to take a shower and I see that only one is available. "You can go first I don't mind waiting", I say shyly. "Nonsense we are both adults and women let's jus shower together", she says with smirk. I jus nod and we both get in the shower booth and shut the door. I turn around so we are not facing each other. I took of my shirt and my leggings so now I'm standing in my underwear. I unclasp my bar and slide down my underwear and hang everything on the door. "Are u ready for me to turn on the water", I asked Cassie nervously. She didn't respond so I turn slightly just to see that she is checking me up and down and that her eyes are glued to my ass. I nudged her and she realized what just happened and she blushes. I chuckle and turn on the water. I start soaping myself down when I feel hands on my back. "What are u doing", I said a little shock. "Just getting the places that u can't reach". I let her finish and I rinse off. I'm busy rinsing off that I didnt notice that her hands were on my hips. I jus froze. She pulls me back against her body and my breathe hitches. "What are u doing Cassie", I say in a whisper. She doesn't say anything she jus turns me around and now we are facing each other. I see her eyes travel down and they check out my front. She bites her bottom lip and her eyes travel up to my lips. She leans in slowly and now we are inches away from kissing. I can feel her breathing on my lips. She comes closer and she kisses. I automatically melt and kiss her back. My hands move up to wrap around her neck and  I pull us closer. Her hands move down to the side of my butt. We pull away and she goes to attack my neck. A quiet moan slips out of my lips. She pulls away from my neck and jus looks at me with lust. "That was the sexiest noise I ever heard" she says so much lust and love. I move some of her wet hair out of the way. And I move in to kiss her again. But this time it's more passionate and meaningful. Her hands has moved down to grasp my ass and she is massaging the mounds and I'm whimpering into her mouth. "Cassie wait I want our first time to be special", I say looking up at her. She's taller than me by some inches. She sighs and says "you're right. I want our first time to be special too", she says with a little smile. We finish showering and get out and go into a changing booth. I look at myself in the mirror and think to myself, "why does she want someone is fat and ugly", I didn't even realize that I had said it out loud. "Look at me your not fat or ugly. You are everything that I'm looking for in a woman. You are kind, funny, loving, and so fricken sexy. If anything I would u want me when I could ruin your life and get u fired and put in jail. You are special and I'm happy I met you. " she says lifting my chin with her finger and kisses my lips softly. I kiss her back and just smile. We finish getting dress and we leave the gym. I tell her I'll her at school. And we left.