Chapter 10

Lauren pov
It's been about an hour since we have been on the freeway. Cassie is focusing on driving. I look over at the radio and turn up the volume. It was one of my favorite songs. F**kin wit me by Tank. I started singing the lyrics when Cassie looks over at me and just looks shocked. "What are you staring at?", I say laughing. She just chuckles and shakes her hands when she puts her hand on my thigh. The song is over and I was zoned in on her hand that I didn't notice that we had approached a hotel. I look at Cassie and just smile. She pulls up to the front entrance and tells me to wait in the car. She leaves and about 10 mins later she comes out with cards in her hand and a parking ticket. She gets in the car. We drive into a parking lot. She turns off her car and walks over to open my door. I thank her and kissed her cheek and pulls away blushing hard. She pops open her trunk and grabs all the bags. We walk into the hotel and we got onto one of those moving stairs I always forgive what they are called. We get off and arrived at our room. She unlocks the door and it's the most beautiful room I ever been to. I look at her all giggling and she just smiles at me. I walk in first to explore the room. There is a living room with a kitchen and then there are doors. I open the doors and there is a huge bed on the left there is a bathroom and on the right, there is a view of where we are staying. "Cassie this is beautiful" I keep walking around the room. She grabs my arm and pulls me into her and says "not as beautiful as the woman I looking at right now". She grabs me and pulls me towards her and she just stares into my eyes. She looks down at my lips and she licks hers. She leans down to kiss me. Once our lips touch I let my guard down and anything that she wanted to do I was going to allow. Before realizing that she pulled away. "I am not going to do anything that is going to make you uncomfortable", I want our first time to be special and at the right time." She whispers against my lips. We get settled into the hotel and we just lay on the bed and watch some t.v. It's about 10:30 ish and she suggested that we go to the club and dance. "Umm, Cassie you arent 18 or 21 yet so you can't get in," I say looking at her like are you dumb. "Don't worry about apart that part let me worry about what you are going to wear." She says to me and I just look at her. "How about you lay there and look sexy while I grab our outfits", she says with a smirk and walks up to me and kisses my lips lightly. I just roll my eyes. Oh god please help me. I say to myself.