Chapter 5

Lauren pov
We were inches away when we finally kissed. Her lips were so soft I thought that I was floating. A few seconds and she pulls back with a huge smile on face. "You are a amazing kisser did u know that", she says as she laces our fingers together. I just sit there not knowing what to say. "Maybe u made me better" , I say trying to be bold. We were just sitting there staring into each other's eyes. "Is it bad that I want to kiss u again", Cassie said shyly looking at her steering wheel. Our fingers were laced together and softly rub my thumb on the top of her hand and bring my other hand to cup her face. And right there in that moment I know I was falling for my student. We kissed again but this time it was more passionate. She deepened the kiss by pulling me closer to her. Her tongue asked for entrance and I gave it to her. I pulled away needing to catch my breath.
She is driving taking me home when she's asked, " do u wanna come with me to my errands and then I can drop u off". I look at her and put my hand on her thigh rubbing it softly I can hear her breath hutch and I thought about moving my hand but before I do she puts her hand on top of mine. "I would love to go with u", I say looking at the road. We get to the store somewhere out of town. She turns off her car and steps out. Right when I was about to open my door she opens it for me. "Thank u", I said grabbing her hand and we walked hand in hand into the store.

When we were walking around there was this guy who would keep staring at me. Cassie walked up a little faster at me to get a sample. i just laughed at the way her face lit up it was like a kid in a candy store. I was walking behind her when I felt a hand on the small part of my back. I grabbed the hand that was on my back and twisted it. He yelled. It was the guy that was staring at me. Cassie is running back and about to pounce the guy but he starts speaking. "Damn girl you don't have to twist my arm like that", he said holding his arm. "WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T GRAB HER SHE WOULDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT". Cassie is super mad I can see it in her face. " I didn't know she was going to do that", " I just wanted to let her know that I am interested in her", the guy who is still holding his arm with a smirk looking at Cassie. At this point Cassie is beyond pissed off. She is about to say something but I cut her off, "Hey it is not worth it he just doesn't know to treat a woman lets just grab the rest of the stuff and get going ok"? I look at her calm down some and we just walk away. She pays for the stuff puts all the things in her car and she gets in. She starts driving we are sitting in a silence until she says, "I didn't get to get my sample". I look at her and she is smiling I smile back at her and lace or fingers to together. "Just wait maybe you will get something better than that sample", I say all bold and scared as hell of what she is going to think or say next". All she does is just laugh that is so sweet I can't help but laugh with her. She pulls up to my house and she looks at me. "This was the best day ever in my life", she says cupping my face. All I can do is smile and I leaned in to kiss her. We kiss her a good 25 second until I moan and then I pull back looking embarrassed. "That was the most sexiest sound that I have ever heard", she says looking at me "I can't wait for you to be screaming my name", "Wh-", I try to speak but I get cut off with her fantastic lips that are so juicy. "Good night Lauren", "Good night Cassie", and we left each other's presence.