Chapter 2

(Lauren pov)
(Cassie is the one in the red)

I'm watching this beautiful angle. I watch her as she is putting her long, thick, black, and curly hair in a ponytail. It's my first day and I am alright crushing. I just can't help to start at her the way she is moving is so... I can't even think of a word to describe. I am so in my thoughts I don't hear Tevion talking to me. "Ms.Lindsey", "yes Tevion how can I help you", I say looking at him. "Well, you know how you are new here and don't really know much about this town even though you aren't living here". He says looking into my eyes. " Yes I know but the good news is that I'm moving here next week", I say excitedly. " Well if you want to Cassie and I can show you around this weekend if its ok with you", He says sincerely but I can see a smile appearing on his face. " Oh no I couldn't ask you guys to do that", I say lying cause I want to be around Cassie all the time. " I'm sure Cassie alright has plans this weekend", "I mean if you count cutting yourself and having parents yell in and out your face I guess she is busy", he says looking down at his shoes. My heart broke when I heard she cuts herself she is too beautiful to be doing that. " I would love to go on a tour with you guys", I say smiling and he looks at me " Thank you".

30 minutes later Cassie is all done and she is so sweaty I could see the sweat dripping from her headband. I see her looking at me with a smile that makes me blush hard. Tevion is beside me and I see him looking at me with a confused face until he connects where I'm looking at. He smiles and puts his head down. " Hey guys so how did I do", She says looking at me with a smile. "You were amazing I have never seen someone make all their three shoots except Curry", we all are laughing. " You was alright", Tevion said sarcastically. She punched him in his arm. I laugh and look at the goddess next to me. "Well its time we start going home", She says looking at with her blue eyes. Her eyes look like an ocean that I can swim in forever. " Oh, Cassie by the way I have volunteered you and me to help Ms.Lindsey know the town better since she is moving here next week". He says looking at Cassie. " No Problem we can do it tomorrow we have no school on Fridays anyways so that is perfect". She looks at me in a sexy way that I start to blush." Thank you so much, sweetie, I really do appreciate it". " Did she just call you sweetie"? Tevion says laughing and I start to blush harder I'm sure that England can see my face. " So, she can call me whatever she wants", she says with a wink that sent chills down my body. " Okay then its a date", Tevion says smiling like no tomorrow. " Yep tomorrow", she says looking at me up and down and I notice that one of my buttons are open she looks at me and blushes I button up my shirt and walk them out of the gym and to the parking lot where we both had left. Waiting until tomorrow.