Chapter 9

Lauren POV
It's finally the weekend and we get a week off for some presidents birthday . I couldnt stop think about what happened at the gym. It's Saturday and I'm in my pjs just grading papers. It's about 10:30ish and I check my phone to see that Cassie has texted me.
CASSIE: hey beautiful what are u doing today?
LAUREN: good morning, and nothing jus grading papers.
CASSIE: want to get out of town and jus go explore and send time wit me??? 🥺
LAUREN: sure what not! I have to take a shower but u can come right now I will leave the door unlocked for u. ❤️
Great now have to see her. I'm so scared of what is going to happened. I jus shake my head and go to my bedroom looking for clothes to put on. I pull out a black lacey bra and underwear set. I leave them on the bed and pull on a white shirt and blue jeans. I strip off my clothes and jump in the shower. I am washing my hair when I hear my door open. I know it's Cassie so I just finish what I'm doing. After about 10 mins I get out of the shower. I wrap a towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom. I jumped a little when I saw Cassie seating on my bed. She looks up from her phone and just stares at me. I blushed at the way she is staring. My stomach has butterflies. "What are u staring at", I say with a little smile. "Just the most beautiful, sexiest, outstanding woman I have ever laid eyes on." She says with a smile as she gets up and walks closer to me. She looks down at me and she puts her hands on my waist and she leans in. I lean in until a feel a soft pair of kissable and delicious lips. It's a meaningful kiss with so much passion. We pull away for air. "As nice as that was honey I need to get dress", "awww baby I don't mind", she says a smirk on her face. She sits back down on my bed and goes on her phone. I see she is really pulled in on whatever she is looking at and I take my chance to get dress. I grab my underwear and bra and then I dropped my towel. When I dropped my I hear a gasp. I look up to scared of the reaction I'm about to get. I look at Cassie and she is so zoned out with her eyes roaming my body. I blush a little. Cassie gets up and starts to walk towards me. "What are you doing", I say with a little laugh. She didnt say anything she just kept walking until there was no space left. She puts her hands on my back and starts to rub up and down. Her eyes stop roaming my body and just starts staring deeply into my eyes. Then her eyes drop down to my lips she leans in but doesn't go to my lips she goes my neck and starts nibbling and kissing. A small moan escaped my lips but that doesn't stop her she continues to do what she is doing. She is sucking on my neck which I am pretty sure left a mark. I moan a little louder. "Don't s-stop" I say in whisper moan. She pulls away and just looks at me with all. "Babygirl when the time is right trust me you are going to be saying that all night", Cassie says with a huskiness tone that totally just made me wet. "But for right now I need you to get dress so we can leave and have a good time." I finished getting dress and then we headed off in Cassies car. "Hey Cass where are going", I asked worried because what if someone sees us together. Think about the trouble that we could get in and me going to jail. I was brought out of my thought when I felt something touch my thigh. I look over to see Cassie starting at me. Her hand starts rubbing up and down. I let out a held I didn't even realize I was holding. I grabbed her hand and held it where it was. "Looking at me babe I promise that nothing bad will happen tonight." I just smile and hold her hand.