+one

"hello, i'm the new trainee, lee eunbi. i look forward to working with all of you."

the moment she introduced herself to everyone in the room, only then did lee eunbi felt the heaviness of responsibility came with the title 'trainee' she had brought herself into.

being a trainee was something she had never imagined she would be doing. she was never the one who was interested in involving herself into entertainment industry and becoming an idol was never a part of her dream and what she imagined her future would be.

and yet, here she was; standing in one of the room in a entertainment company as a trainee. not to mention that she was not a normal trainee.

the company had managed to persuade her into becoming a special trainee for the company new mega project.

special trainee project (stp) is a project the company had planned for years. it was a new marketing strategy in which the chosen trainee would be involved in the industry without debuting, create a reputation among the medias and netizens and when it happened, the chosen trainee would debut officially, gaining popularity and attention easily from the netizen.

it was undeniably a big project and lee eunbi wasn't sure if she was the suitable person to be the chosen trainee. but the CEO had put his trust on her and the only thing she could do to repay him is to do her best in the project.

from the corner of her eyes, she could see him and the rest of astro members gaping at her in disbelief and she mentally chuckled.

yeah, in all honesty, they were the reason why she agreed to sign the contract with the company. Specifically, it was because of him; the visual of astro, the guy named cha eunwoo.

these few weeks, she was struggling so much not to contact him. she missed him so much but held herself in cause she knew that he was busy with his schedules. that was why he hadn't reply to all her texts and answer her calls.

she often told herself to understand eunwoo and be a good girlfriend to him, instead of being a bitch whenever he ignored her texts.

though it hurt her when she was ignored, she consoled herself that he would call her once he was not that busy. eunwoo would never forget her, right?

but after waiting for the whole one month, she got nothing from eunwoo. Well, maybe heartache.

so when fantagio contacted her once again, offering her the contract to join them, she agreed as this was her last straw to be with him. Being a trainee in the same company allowed her to see him more in the coming days, well at least that was what she hoped for.