see you again.

i.e post-mortem+q&a

[POST-MORTEM]

what do you really think (like your honest opinions, thoughts) on:

i. eunbi's character in both runaway idol and runaway love? do you think she is the typical oc in fanfiction? what do you like/dislike about her? do you think eunbi's character exists in reality? anything i should do to improve the character development of my oc after this?

ii. eunwoo and astro's members characters throughout the runaway series? did i do a good job in potraying them? or did you find them cringy/out of character from what you imagined them to be?

iii. the whole plot and storyline? i know my story has a lot of plotholes and some scenes just didn't sound realistic - as much as i intended them to be, but do you think this story is different from others fanfiction and i mean, in a good way? or are they just another typical, boring and cringy fanfiction you found on wattpad?

iv. lastly, your opinion on me- the author? do you perhaps have any complains to how i write this story, or maybe you are not comfortable with the long a/n, was i being demanding — just anything you feel like pointing out, that you found disturbing.. feel free to tell me, i won't take offense by them cause i really want to improve myself.

v. out of ten, how will you rate:
— runaway idol
— runaway love

[Q&A]

ask me anything here, literally anything you're curious about! we can be friends too!

last a/n (i'm cryinggg 😭😭):

this is going to be the last chapter for runaway series. one thing that i've learnt while writing runaway love is: writing a sequel is harder than writing the first book. so, this is the first and last time i'm doing this. i'm never going to write sequel for my upcoming stories.

lastly, i want to apologize to all the readers for always making you wait for updates before. i know many of you have just stopped reading and lost interest to this story and i blamed no one other than myself. also, i'm going to do a shout out to: fat-puppy17101, Eunwooititis, Maryjalice for supporting me, even when i went mia for so long, also to those who kept waiting and asking for updates (though i didn't shout-out to you, know that you're as special too), but still not pressuring me to write, you guys are the best! 😭😭

and to those who are still reading, i deeply apologized to you for all the imperfections in this story.

runaway series end here. imrainebow signing off till next time (in case you miss me, read my other book: facade ^^).

byebye.