+nineteen

can we take a minute to appreciate baekhyun's slender fingers i swear his are the most beatiful i have ever seen 🙈👆

-

a gasp left her mouth as eunbi stood there, frozen and agape, her face turning scarlet red from embarrassment.

she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out, the shock from seeing exo's baekhyun with her own eyes making her whole system messed up.

mentally slapping some sense into herself, she quickly bowed down to greet baekhyun for the male was still a senior labelmate in the agency. "h-hello, baekhyun sunbaenim."

baekhyun simply nodded and pulled himself off the doorframe. he tucked his hands inside his jackets' pockets, staring at the scattered empty bottles on the floor. "you're on cleaning duty today?"

following baekhyun's gaze, eunbi gasped at the sight before her. "ahhh..  yes, i am." she smiled sheepishly, crouching down to quickly clean the mess up.

"but you said to your boyfriend; you have extra training?"

eunbi froze at his question. she lifted her gaze to meet his challenging one and instantly looked away, groaning inwardly.

right, he caught me red-handed.

baekhyun chuckled, finding her reaction amusing. he bent down and began helping her picked up the bottles from the floor, making her flustered even more.

with baekhyun's help,all the bottles were collected and dumped in the nearest bin in record time.

"t-thank you for helping me, sunbaenim." she thanked him, bowing once again. "you didn't need to do that though." she muttered guiltily.

if seol happened to find out about this, she was sure to be scolded harshly for making byun baekhyun helped her.

"naah, it's fine." baekhyun assured her, "i did this a lot too when i was a trainee."

eunbi cracked a smile. who knows the playful, dork-like baekhyun has such a cool and charming side too? it's confirm; from now on, byun baekhyun was the definition of perfect in her life dictionary—

"i mean, the cleaning duty... not the whole talking to the boyfriend-girlfriend thing." he nonchalantly taunted, all the while keeping his innocent face on.

her smile faltered to a thin line.

maybe not. no one is perfect in this world, what was she thinking?

"you're not going to let that go, are you?" she asked bitterly, giving him an unimpressed look.

"okay okay, i'm just joking." baekhyun chuckled. "i really didn't mean to eavesdrop, i just happen to hear it while walking around here. plus, i thought all trainees have returned to the dorm." he raised his hands up in defeat.

eunbi sighed. "yeah, don't worry. it's all my fault." she muttered with a hint of sarcasm.

"anyway, you're a new trainee right? i haven't see you around before."

"ahh." she gasped in realization, "i haven't introduce myself properly. i'm lee eunbi and i just started training a month ago. nice to meet you, sunbaenim." she offered a halfhearted grin to him after bowing down.

"lee eunbi? right, nice to meet you too, eunbi-ssi." he then glanced to his wrist watch and his eyes widened slightly. "oops, i'm late to meet chanyeol. i'll see you around, eunbi-ssi." he smiled and exited the room in a rush.

eunbi dropped down to the floor after baekhyun's figure disappeared behind the door. she ruffled her hair in frustration, sighing and cursing her luck.

i should brace myself for tomorrow, she thought. knowing byun baekhyun, he wasn't exactly the type to keep her secret safe.

"hey new kid."

eunbi was snapped out of her trance at the voice. she swore her heart skipped a beat when baekhyun reappeared at the door once again. thank god she managed to hold herself from muttering a series of profanities.

"just a small advice from your kind sunbae; for the next evaluation, do your best to get into the debut-list. you wouldn't want them to keep bullying and outcasting you right?" he winked, "i wish you luck, new kid. fighting!"

then he left, again. eunbi heaved a breathe she didn't know she was holding until now. if this continue to happen, she would get a heart attack pretty soon.

"one more thing."

eunbi let out a shriek when baekhyun popped out once again, making the male chuckled.

"your secret is safe with me, don't worry." he clicked his tongue, laughed and disappeared, once again.

for the next two minutes, eunbi warily stared at the door, expecting to see baekhyun pops out once again. fortunately, he left for real this time.

sighing in relief, she plopped herself down on the floor. she was totally drained up from her short and unexpected encounter with the famous idol. though, at least, baekhyun's assurance managed to make her smile a little.

today was definitely one of the craziest day she ever had.

-

not the best chapter but at least i tried. i've rewritten this chapter almost everyday and i think this is the most decent one so...

anyway, the next few chapters will be focused to eunbi on her journey to debut (her challenges and all cause we all know how difficult it is to debut under sm) so there wouldn't be much about eunwoo or hyunjae— i'm telling you beforehand.

i'm trying to make this story as realistic as possible and i want to quickly speed things up so we can get to the best parts. it will only take around three to five chapters; i promise you! until then, please keep supporting me.

++anyone watched the boyz's giddy up goshh i'm so late but whatever 🙈 the song is lit 🔥 and hyunjae is 😻