+seven

insomnia.

lee eunbi had never experienced one before. she just knew how suffering it is from the story she heard from others.

but that night, thanks to eunwoo, she got her first experience of the  sleepless night.

tossing and turning on the bed, eunbi had tried everything to bring herself to sleep. heck, she even tried drinking a glass of milk — one drink she hated the most in life — but it didn't work, not even the slightest.

staring at the ceiling, eunbi couldn't stop her mind from replaying the scene over and over again. her heart hadn't slow down its pace and her face was warm from the overwhelming feelings she felt at the moment.

the sudden buzz coming from her phone on the bedside table made her snapped out of her trance. taking her phone, she saw eunwoo's name on the screen.

eunwoo💕: sleep tight,my eunbi.

she unconsciously giggled after reading the text, feeling as if she was over the cloud nine. biting her lips tight to surpress her happiness, she put her phone back to its place before grabbing a pillow to cover her face.

and as the clock showed 3 in the morning, a series of giggle echoed in the room of apartment 1011.

the drive to the company on the next morning had never felt so boring and lifeless. eunbi yawned for the nth time of the morning, forcing herself to stay awake.

min, noticing how sleepy the girl was, watched eunbi from the corner of her eyes in concern. "you okay, eunbi? you look tired and sick." she asked worriedly.

eunbi weakly chuckled, "i'm fine, unnie. can't sleep well last night but i can manage." she assured the worried lady, her concern towards her was comforting.

min shook her head, a small smile formed on her lips as she turned the car into the company parking lot.

the two female entered the company together. eunbi sipped on her cup of black coffee she had bought from the vending machine provided at the parking lot before entering the building, hoping it could help her ease her sleepiness.

she grimaced at the bitter taste of the coffee. she was never a coffee person and guess it would stay that way for a long time. throwing the cup into the nearest bin, eunbi and min parted ways when they reached the lobby; eunbi leaving for practices while min went straight to the office.

along the way to the practice room, eunbi could feel everyone was looking at her; the staffs, fellow trainees, even the janitor seemed to take interest on her today.

she couldn't help from feeling self-conscious. glancing at the clothes she was wearing, she didn't see anything wrong with it. her fashion style never changed. then what?

she tried her best to ignore all the looks and quickly entered the practice room once she arrived, only to be startled with a loud shout.

"congratulations, lee eunbi!"

a loud popping sound was heard and the next thing she knew, a bunch of confetti rained over her head like snow falling from the sky.

"w-what?" her eyes was big in confusion as she took in the sight before her; a group of staffs was holding a banner written with big, colourful words of her name and some encouraging words, a table full of variety of food was set up at the corner of the room and.. astro?

"lee eunbi, you didn't know yet?" a female staff asked in mild surprise.

"err.. know what?" eunbi swore she was never this dense. lack of sleep must be the cause of her slowness today.

"oh my god, nuna!" sanha exclaimed in pure shock. "you are becoming the topic of the town and you still don't know?"

eunbi still couldn't grasp the situation yet. her face scrunching in confusion; she was bewildered and dumbfounded.

rocky sighed, approaching eunbi with his phone. "take a look yourself." he passed his phone to eunbi before retreating to his original spot with the rest of astro members.

fantagio new jewel: i-star is getting attention from knetz.”

following the news were some terms related to i-star that became the most searched topic in the internet.

looking up from the phone, she smiled awkwardly, noticing the anticipated looks she received from everyone in the room.

"...eumm, who is i-star?" was what left her mouth.

it was silence for the first few seconds before the room echoed with laughters.

"lee eunbi, what's wrong with you today?" jinjin said in between laughs.

"you are the i-star, babo." mj told her, shaking his head in amusement.

"whaat?" eunbi shrieked in disbelief, "i—i'm the i-star? how? why?"

"it's your stage name before debuting. we were also called i-teen before, right?" moonbin pointed out before the rest of astro nodded, agreeing.

"now you get it, lee eunbi?" the same staff from before asked. eunbi, finally understanding the situation, eunbi nodded, laughing sheepishly.

"t-thank you. i-i totally didn't expect all of this." she smiled, silently thanking everyone with her glistening eyes; tears of happiness.

her eyes travelled around until it met eunwoo's. her smile became wider when eunwoo winked at her. the visual then put his arm around moonbin's shoulder before forming a mini love with his fingers; a secret attempt to show his affection.

eunbi cracked up at his cheesy act before she reluctantly looked away.

she was truly happy and how she hoped this moment could last forever.

+

am not gonna put any goal cause im gonna update whenever i want 😋 and should we sing dramarama by monsta x now? 😏😏😏