Chapter 24

3rd person's pov.

Chapter 24: The past who's remain Confusing.

BANG!

The Arcobaleno's where startled when they heard a loud bang. Everyone went to the source and found that they were under attack.

They all got ready their gears to have a fight with the enemies. But Viper the Illusionist or the Mist user senses that all of the Human like creatures ( Well, The creatures wasn't human at all. They were like minions of a kind) was an illusion.

Viper was about to cast it out, but he surprisngly can't do it. So all they did is to fight the minions until they were all surprise that despite its a minions, They were strong.

"SHIT! What are this things?" Reborn said as he keep shooting those stupid minions.

"What ever they are, They are pathetic-KoRa!" Colonello yelled as he was raining bullets on them.

"As Pathetic as they look. They are strong." Lal manage to say as she was on the battle.

"Not to mention they are just illusions." Viper said.

"Can't you brake them?" Skull have ask.

"I try to, But who ever made them, Is one darn strong Illusionist." Viper stated.

"Fufufu~ Your right Viper, I am." The man said as he showed himself.

Viper remain frozen. All of them confuse look.

"Who in the world are you Kora!"

"Viper-chan? How about tell them?" The man stated.

"He-He-His Chekerface. The most powerful Illusionist in the world." Viper manage to say.

"Ah~ Glad you know." Chekerface said happily. "Nice to meet you everyone."

"Tsk, What do you want?" Reborn said as he was pointing a gun towards Chekerface.

"I eventually wan-" Chekerface said but was cut off by:

"Kawahira! Didn't I told you that curse was already gone." Luce stated seriously as she was walking towards Chekerface with Aria by her side.

"The curse? Oh? Its not full fill curse yet. Because the effect was not still done Luce-chan." Chekerface exclaim."But I had to make sure no shall survive the curse, so I need to eliminate the possible one who can broke the curse." Chekerface said and then with a blink of an eye he was in the back of Aria.

Chekerface stab Aria with a knife. Not an illusion, the Original this time.

"ARIA!" They called, Reborn glared at Chekerface and his K.I is more scarier that anybody else who also emitting a strong K.I.

They all pointed there weapons and use there flames to attack chekerface. Luce who was attacking Chekerface was send flying to one side.

"Sorry, Luce. You shall not be alive since you have the ability to broke the curse. I won't allow you." Chekerface said.

"And I won't allow you to make the curse fullfill." Luce said as she attack Chekerface. But she made her mistake and Chekerface just kill her immediately.

"LUCE!" Reborn said and was about to run to Chekerface but was stop by those stupid minions of Chekerface. He curse hisself and those many minions. Reborn shoot Chekerface but dodge freely. Chekerface went close to Luce.

"This is your end right Luce? I hear you had a power to see the future, I hope you saw this happenings." Chekerface stated with a smirk.

Luce didn't utter a words but then gave a weak smile to Chekerface.