Chapter 47

3rd person's pov.

"Huh? So this is namimori huh?" The Infant wearing a fedora and suit said as he sat on his blonde student's shoulder.

"hm~ Its quite nice kora!" another blonde infant said.

"I agree its peaceful, but also crowded." The girl small infant said.

"How about we headed to Vongola Mansion?" The blonde student said as he walk.

"Vongola? I wonder why would the Varia's are willing to have an alliance with them?" The girl infant said as she was thinking.

"Well, they say their boss is not quite a Mafia Boss to be exact. His kinda soft..." The Blonde student said.

SMACK!

"Don't tell me you already meet with him? Baka-Dino!"The infant wearing a Fedora and suit said as he smack his student.

"Ouch, You really don't need to smack me like that." The man name Dino said as he was patting his own head wear his tor-tutor smack him.

"Then why are you here then Kora?" The blonde infant ask.

"Well, one I need to discuss some matters to him. Two I want to see his brother, I'm sure he won't mind." Dino said as he smile happily excited about seeing his lil bro once again.

"Speaking of it, Fon and Verde is also here Namimori." The girl infant said.

Which leads the two remaining infant quite shocking.

"Looks like were all here-kora."

"Tsk, I hate stupid reunions."

"Oh, Come on Reborn. They are your friends are they?"

CLICK!

"Shut up Baka-Dino and just go."

Dino paled and go, beside once he can feel that gun in his head he immediately shut up.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"Tsuna-nii? Who's the strongest among us?" I-pin ask as she and Lambo was done sparing.

Lambo was on the ground laying looking at the blue sky with clouds drifting up. Tsuna extend a hand infront of Lambo and Lambo smile and he quickly accept it and stand up.

"Well you did great even you lost." Tsuna said with a smile as he pat Lambo's hair.

Lambo's cheek went pink and look at Tsuna shyly.

"Thank you Tsuna-nii. Next time I'll be more stronger." Lambo stated lazily but his eyes flashes with determination.

Tsuna chuckle softly. "You are stronger than you think Lambo." Tsuna said with a smile.

"You think so?" Lambo ask.

"Yes I do." Tsuna said.

Lambo flashes a smile. In his life no one really said those words to him. All the person in the mansion think of him as an annoying brat who is weak and lazy. Yet here is Tsuna the person who make him felt warm and comfortable said that he is strong.