61

3rd Person's Pov

Giotto woke up from his slumber tiredly. He sigh again but this day was a beautiful morning as he open his curtain and look at the sky with those clouds dancing on sky. He then Proceed to his bathroom and fix hisself ready for today. Once he was done he went to his office and saw 3 stack of papers waiting to be signed. He start to let fake tears.

"How did I have such a destructive Family?" Giotto said and sigh as he proceed to sit on his chair and get his glasses and start to read, sign, read and sign.

He didn't notice the time and it was Lunch already but still he had many Paperworks to do. But he decided to get his lunch from the kitchen. He went there and went to the fridge, he saw a beautiful cake and his mouth watered. So he quickly got it and eat it but he did remember something or like someone. His younger brother.

"Tsuna..." Giotto said sadly but He shook his head. "Nah, Tsuna won't like it if I'd be sad." Giotto said and smile.

"And he won't like it either when you slack off." G said and went to Giotto and sat near him.

"G~ I was hungry you can't keep me in my office if I was hungry." Giotto said.

"Yeah Right, You could call me to bring you lunch." G said.

"Never mind." Giotto said and continue eating a Cake.

"You know your not the only one who misses him." G said.

"I know, Reborn also do misses his son a lot." Giotto said sadly.

"He is, his currently coming to visit you actually." G said.

"Hm, I know that. I can't believe though that he manage to stay here when you guys are idiots." Giotto said.

"Say by the one who is obsessed with Cake. " G said.

"It's a cake afterall, by the way where's the others?" Giotto ask.

"See for yourself." G said and Giotto was confuse.

Giotto Follow G towards the back of the mansion and saw a disaster.

Hayato was Fighting Ryohei and Takeshi encouraging them.

Kyoya and Mukuro as always fighting with Deamon and Alaude Asari trying to calm them down with such a stupid effort.

Lampo and Lambo sleeping.

"You still don't know how to control your Guardians I see." A voice said.

Giotto turn around. "Hi Reborn. Well I guess your right. My guardians are uncontrollable afterall." Giottosaid and smile.

"You did well as a good boss." Reborn said.

"Praising me, such an Honor from you reborn." Giotto said. "But, I'm nothing compare to him." Giotto said and remember again his younger brother.

"Your brother is unique, that's make him special." Reborn said.

"I know-" Giotto was cut off when a body was send flying to him. He stumble to the ground but his head didn't manage to hit the ground. He open his eyes and saw Alaude's arm was on his head like a pillow and Alaude is on top of him.

Giotto Blush.

"Nufufufu~ It seems the skylark froze." Deamon said.

Alaude stand up and glare at Deamon and attack the melon again.

Giotto lay there while looking at the sky and sigh.

"You should get up, you have work to do." Reborn said blocking the view of the sky.

"Can I stay for a while?" Giotto said

Bang.

A bullet was inch away from Giotto's face.

"HHHEEI!" Giotto said and manage to sat down quickly.

"Get to work or say bye bye to your new cake." Reborn said and smirk.

Giotto paled. "NO! NOT MY CAKE!"

G sigh at his boss who quickly run to his office. "Why did I have a boss who's obsessed with cake?"