Chapter 43

3rd person's pov.

"Huh? I wonder where is he?" Tsuna said as he was walking in the Namimori hill where he and the marshmallow Freak should be meeting.

Suddenly Tsuna trip hitting his face ok the floor. He quickly sat up and rub his nose. "Ouch." He said then he saw his feet was wrap up with vines. Real vines not a illusionary vines.

"Ale? Why? How?" Tsuna said.

"TTTTSSSSUUU-CCCHHHAAANNN!!" He suddenly heard. Tsuna look at the sky and there it is, the marshmallow albino freak came landing at him and gave him a crushing to death hug.

"I miss you Tsu-chan, Oh, Your still soft and flappy within those days." Byakuran happily said.

"Mou~ Byakuran. Pls let me go your killing me." Tsuna said as he was trying to struggle at Byakuran's grip.

Byakuran let go of Tsuna and smile. "Your so cute until now." Byakuran said as he pinch Tsuna's cheek.

"Stop it, I'm not cute. And don't add a 'chan' in my name. I'm not cute." Tsuna argue.

"Ara~ Don't be like that. Yuni-chan agree too you know. Nah? Yuni-chan?" Byakuran ask as his gaze was fix on the person behind Tsuna.

Tsuna look behind and saw Yuni as beautiful as ever like Aria-nee and Luce-nee but only a young version of it standing there happily smiling at Tsuna.

"I do agree Tsuna-nii is cute." Yuni said.

Tsuna grab Yuni's shoulder and start to shake her. "What the hell happen to you? What did the marshmallow freak feed you? A poison marshmallow? " Tsuna said.

"Stop shaking me Tsuna-nii." Yuni said.

Tsuna stop shaking Yuni and manage to look Yuni with a pout-glare.

Yuni chuckle. "Well,I can really say Tsuna-nii is cute. But don't blame Byakuran-nii for anything. Its really me." Yuni said with a smile.

"Prove it." Tsuna said.

Yuni smile, she gave a too innocent smile. In her hands was suddenly a pack of Marshmallow. "Ah~ Marshmallow honey." Byakuran said as he happily snatch the marshmallow in Yuni's hands but failed because Yuni didn't let him. Yuni suddenly burn the marshmallows and Byakuran started to cry anime tears.

"NNNOOOOO, MY MARSHMALLOOWWW!!" Byakuran said.

Tsuna laugh. "Ok then you are really Yuni." Tsuna said with a smile.

"I told you Tsuna-nii." Yuni said.

"Hai-Hai." Tsuna said was about to stand up but the veins in his foot was still there. "I wonder why the veins is still here?" Tsuna said as he try to unwrap the veins.

Yuni chuckle. "Daisy-san. You can unwrap the veins now." Yuni said, The veins in Tsuna's foot was gone. Tsuna sigh in relief and stand up.

"Where's daisy anyway?" Tsuna said as he look around.

In a particular bush, Daisy showed his self to Tsuna.

"Hello Daisy, Long time no see." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Hello Tsunayoshi-sama. Long time no see too." Daisy reply shyly with a shy smile.