Chapter 52

3rd person's pov

Tsuna wake up with the sun rays into the window giving light to his room.

Tsuna blink once and twice before closing his eyes again attempting to sleep again. He then hug his pillow that was so soft and buried his face their.

He then caught of a scent that is Familiar. Its Reborn's scent??? Tsuna thought before opening his eyes and look at that his indeed hugging a mini Reborn.

"HHHEEEIIII!!" Tsuna shriek and back off causing the rest of the Arcobaleno's wake up.

"Woah, What happen Kora?" Colonello ask still sleepy.

"No, Sorry to wake you up guys. I was just shock a bit." Tsuna said as he sheepishly smile.

"And yet your voice never change, Still you had that girls scream." Reborn commented.

Tsuna look down and blush. "He-Hey! I can't do anything about it!" Tsuna argue.

"Not to mentioned, You look like a girl too." Verde commented.

Tsuna blush again. Lal chuckle. "Cute." Lal said then got her phone and take a picture of Tsuna.

Tsuna quickly trying to snatch the phone but failed since Lal is small and can jump here and there.

"Mou~ Thats not fair." Tsuna said pouting.

Reborn smirk and look at Tsuna. "He never change." Reborn said.

"Yes he I'd agree, But I felt that his hiding something from us." Verde stated.

Fon look at Tsuna before to Reborn and Verde, "I wonder what will be there reaction if they found out that Tsuna will leave so soon." Fon thought.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

After that Morning, Tsuna introduce the Arcobaleno's to the others. Hayato thought Reborn as his older brother too despite the fact that Bianchi (Hayato's older sister) is Reborn's girlfriend.

G was annoyed about some bunch of Kids living in the mansion. But he knew that this guys wasn't really a kid at all.

Takeshi and Asari just thought they are just a bunch of kids.

Lampo and Lambo just lazily nod and acknowledge them.

Alaude was calm and stay away from so-called crowd as much a possible.

Kyoya ask for a fight,
Mukuro teased the so called Forg Mist (Viper) and play with their illusions
Deamon is doing also joining them.

Knuckle and Ryohei were extremely shouting.

Tsuna sigh and wonders why he'd bother to come here and introduce the Arcobaleno to the Vongola Family.

The door open to revealed a smiling Giotto but then as he'd saw what the situation. He then froze everyone who's is unlucky enough to be frozen in the Ice.

Colonello and Viper are the only ones who was stuck in their with the rest.

Giotto sigh in relief and assisted Tsuna and the other Arcobaleno's in his office to eat peacefully and discuss some matters too.

They were discussing some things until they are done eating. They went to the garden and Giotto discuss some family Mafia business with Arcobaleno.

The Arcobaleno knows that Vongola has many enemies but also has many allies too so its has no problem when an attack happen.

But for some reason, the enemies of Vongola are quite silence this days, specially the Millefiore. That mafia famiglia is one strongest and the greatest enemy of Vongola.