Chapter 41

3rd person's Pov

As Tsuna got into the garden where his favorite spot was, he found Giotto chatting with the others with a sad yet worried face.

"Are you ok Giotto-nii?" Tsuna ask as he sat down beside Tsuna.

Giotto shook his head before smiling. "I'm fine Tsuna."

Tsuna hesitate to believe at first but smile along the way.

"But Tsuna? What happen to you yesterday? Viper said you just fell unconscious yesterday?" Giotto ask.

"Ah~ I'm fine. I'm just not feeling well that's all." Tsuna said. But he lie, he knows exactly what's going on with him yesterday.

"Are you ok now?" Giotto ask in concerned.

"Hm, I'm fine Giotto-nii don't worry, By the way where are the others?"

"Told you they are busy fighting."

"Where?"

"At my office."

A long silence was made before Giotto scream and he stand up. "My office will get destroyed with those idiots!!" Giotto said and run away from Tsuna Tsuna guest that he will go and Froze those stupid guardians.

Tsuna laugh a little knowing what the Guardians will have to admit. Poor Guardians.

"So Tsuna? Are you living here just fine?" Viper ask.

"Ofcourse, Giotto-nii is taking me well." Tsuna reply.

"Hm, I'm glad that your ok Tsuna." Verde said.

"I'm also glad Verde-nii, To see all of you once again." Tsuna said gently and smile.

"Jah? When will you decided to tell Reborn and the rest of this that your alive?" Viper ask.

"I'm not planning too. But if you decided to tell them that I'm alive then it will be fine." Tsuna said as he smile.

"Hm, But it seems to me your gonna meet them since they are part of the curse." Verde stated.

"About the curse." Tsuna start talking and the three arcobaleno's look at him. "Dino-nii called a few days ago that Kawahira-san did appear in Reborn's dream saying 'To broke the curse you must find the true sky.'" Tsuna explain.

"Ok, But You said that Luce and Aria are already dead, Aren't they?"Verde stated.

Tsuna nod.

"But you forget that Tsuna is also a sky element." Fon said calmly.

Viper and Verde can't help but to be shock and remain frozen.

"Hey, Do-Do-Don't tell me Tsuna your the-" Viper didn't finish his words. Verde got Tsuna's collar and pull Tsuna closer, He saw a chain and pull it out. The sky pacifier and its glowing.

"No, Tsuna you can't be the bearer." Verde said.

Tsuna sigh heavily and smile at Verde warmly. He then pat Verde's head.

"I'll be fine. Everything is gonna be alright. I promise." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Tsuna? You know it won't. The curse itself is strong so that means your gonna.... Die." Verde said he hesitate to say the last words.

"Its fine, If this is my fate then I accept it. Its for the best right? You guys will live happily and went back to your body  after this thing ." Tsuna said with a smile.

"No, I disagree." Viper said.Tsuna was shock a little. "I rather live my whole entire life to be an infant rather to lose you again Tsuna. We lost you once and its painful enough. Then here were gonna lost you again. Are serious!"Viper said yet almost yelled.

Tsuna grab Viper and set him on his lap. "Relax will you." Tsuna said as he pat Viper's head treating him like a kid. "If ever I'd disappeared because of the curse once again. Atleast I was able to say goodbye." Tsuna said with a smile.

"But that isn't the point." Viper said.

"He is right." Verde was to speak. "Tsuna, We lost you once and were not gonna lost you again. If only theres a way to stop this curse." Verde said in anger.

"There is if we look for the man who started this mess. Chekerface."Fon stated.

"But were looking for him all over the world after the incident. His nowhere to be found." Verde stated.

"Its alright." Tsuna speak warmly and gentle. "Its fine. I'm sure Kawahira-san has a good reason to do this all. And also....I think thats why Luce-nee and Aria-nee gave me this pacifier because they knew that I'm capable of handling it." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Tsuna..." They all called.

Tsuna look at the sky its blue and some clouds within it. "If ever I disappeared, Close your eyes and look at the sky. Think of me as if I was there beside you and smile never cry, don't be sad. Cause I'll be sad too if you will." Tsuna said with those beautiful smile of him.

Fon,Viper and Verde was first mesmerized how Truely Tsuna's smile was beautiful. But... They swear they will find Kawahira and Chekerface to deal with this. They are not letting Tsuna die once more. Not a single chance.

___________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊