58

3rd person's Pov.

Warning: I'm worse at Fighting scene.

Team 1 Consisting of Hayato Takeshi, Ryohei, Colonello and Lal.

"Kora, Where are we?."

"Shut up you useless student." Lal said

"Maa~ You guys calm down" Takeshi said.

"Remember neh~ We are under ground." Hayato said.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT TO THE EXTREME!?" Ryohei said.

"Idiot! We are inside of a tunnel! Look at this place! " Hyato said and pointed where they are.

"How did we get here?" Lal ask.

"Illusion Kora, Vixiento is known as a great illusionist famiglia after all." Collonello said.

"Then aren't we Trap?" Takeshi ask.

"IMPOSSIBLE TO THE EXTREAME!" Ryohei said.

"Will you stop shouting my ears hurtS!" Hayato said.

"BUT WERE TRAP TO THE EXTREME!" Ryohei said.

"Yes we are, Now your shouting doesn't help our situation!" Hayatosaid.

"Maa~ Maa~ Calm down Look over there. There is a light maybe that's the exit." Takeshi said.

"Better be." Hayato said.

"LETS GO TO EXTREME!" Ryohei said.

When they manage to get out they were surprise on what they have saw. The abundant amusement park was filled with fireflies along the way and the stars where shining so bright along moon. It was night yet Takeshi wonder.

"It was morning when we were transported here?" Takeshi said.

"Strange it suddenly become night." Lal said .

Hayato who already saw this before being exposed in Mafia world such in a Young age knows what this is so he activate the his C.I.A system and shoot the sky with sky flames and his theory was correct. The sky crack and was burn by red flames which turn to black then disappeared.

"THAT WAS AMAZING TO THE EXTREME!" Ryohei said. Hayato glare at him but shrug it.

"Where inside of a mystic illusion. I encounter this fucking illusion before. This Damn Illusion can make you calmer and feel at peace that you can sleep easily due to the beautiful scene of the night. Yet... Once your asleep you'll never wake up because who knows what will happen to you if you were asleep under this fucking stary night." Hayato said then yet again shoot the sky with storm flames which deserve another crack.

"So the only way to brake this illusion is to use flames and crack it?" Takeshi ask but he already grab his sword with blue flames ignite them.

"Yes." Hayato answer.

With that they start to attack the sky with there flames. It crack one by one until the true sky is visible. The sky was gray, yet the sun and blue color of it was still visible but soon will fade due to the darkness of the clouds.

"Well~ Well~ its already destroyed" Takeshi said.

"This is odd, its quite here kora." Colonello said.

"I agree-" Lal said but then move to her right when a knife was about to hit her, it slice her cheek. Colonello immediately got his gun and shoot where the knife and clearly it hit the target but it seems the target was un affected.

"The man is made of Black flames, means you need to lit your bullet with your flames to hit the man." Takeshi said as he was preparing his Sword.

"So you mean we can't fought without using our flames?" Lal ask.

"Yes, that's why if I were you activate your flames already." Hayato said as he was reading his C.IA.

With that hint, Takeshi did summon his box. Jiro the dog and attack the enemies, he also summon the calming water to blind his enemies with that + drowning them with that is an easy way, but there enemies was not a simple man. There enemies are skeleton made with black flames and was holding a sword. Its more like a Wither Skeleton.

So Takeshi manage to fight those flames and cuthim, he intended to avoid those swordbut he manage to get a cut on his arm. He suddenly feel a sting. He look where he got a cut and saw a black line forming on it. He suddenly felt a bit dizzy and hazy.

"Wait are you ok!?" Hayato ask.

"There sword is poison. One slight Cut... Shit!" Takeshi said as he could feel hisself draining.

"I can't believe that I would heard you cursed."
Hayato said and held Takeshi.

"Sorry Haya-Chan." Takeshi said and smile.

"Idiot, You really are an idiot!" Hayato said.

Now its time for Hayato to lit his C.I.A and To lit his Box and the small Cat burst go flames and hit those enemies that were infront of them. Hayato was satisfied that they disappeared but there is an enemy from the sky nearly hit him if he didn't dodge.He suddently fell to ground.

"You ok?" Lal ask

"Tsk, Didn't expect a enemy from up high." Hayato said as he stand up and look at the enemy in the sky. He start to attack them..

Colonello and Lal, well for Colonello who loves seeing the scene and raining flames bullets in the enemies and Lal helping her student with that, but then both are well having trouble fighting because black flames men were just keep coming and coming.

They heard a Thud and saw Takeshi fell down. Hayato went near Takeshi and saw he was unconscious bt those black lines were hurting Takeshi and probably the poison it self..

"This is bad." Hayato said worriedly.

"I'll give him some sun flames to lessen thepoison, right now we need to focus on this thinsg to the EXTREME!" Ryohei said and Hayato nod. Ryohei gave Takeshi small sun flames to heal before he help on attacking. All them were focus on Takeshi which cause Lal to be badly injured. She let her guard down which an enemy take this a hit and stab Lal with a knife + a black poison on it.

So Colonello run towards his teacher/girlfriend and was worried and panic what shall he do.

Both Takeshi and Lal has black lines on their body starting to their body.

Seeing thisHayato lit his C.I.A explored a fire ball, to burn all the enemies in one shot.

It work but suddenly something hit Hayato's head that Hayato felt unconscious. Collonello widen his eyes.

Diablo was their holding Hayato's body.

"Such a pity waste." Diablo said and throw Hayato's body into the ground.

Diablo then suddently attack the rest.

45 minutes of dodging and attacking the rest were unconscious in the ground with one thing on their mind.

Tsunayoshi.

_________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy 😊😊