Chapter 29

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna was walking through the garden so he can rest to his favorite spot near the river with a book on his hands. But he spotted Chrome was watering the flowers beautifully.

"Hello Chrome." Tsuna said happily.

Chrome was startled at first before sighing in relief. "He-Hello." Chrome said shyly while she blush.

Tsuna pat Chrome's hair. "Your cute." Tsuna said making Chrome blush shyly.
"By the way? What are you doing here?" Tsuna ask curiously.

"I-I-i wa-was wa-watering the flowers" Chrome said shyly.

"Do you like them?" Tsuna said as his eyes got soften. Chrome nod shyly.

Tsuna look at the flowers where it sparks beautifully. "What's your favorite then?"

Chrome was surprise in a sudden question. She had think that Tsuna that he had meet up was the same Tsuna that was emotionless, and as much as possible stay out of people. But surprisingly this Tsuna had change.

"Chrome? Are you ok?" Tsuna ask as he find Chrome was dozzing off.

"I'-I'm fine." Chrome reply shyly.

"Don't be shy around me Chrome. I know how you feel. I was like that before, Being shy. Everytime I met other people I always shutter,  being shy and sometimes to wish that I should just disappeared. But, Since from today on I'll be your friend, no need to act like that to me. Act natural" Tsuna said with a smile.

Chrome was mesmerize too by Tsuna's smile. They are heart melting and warm. Those are the smile she rarely find in people nowadays. Chrome then nod happily and look at Tsuna with a simple smile which Tsuna was glad to see.

"Sa, Chrome are you gonna continue what are you doing?"

Chrome nod.

"Ok then I'll leave you then, If you ever need me I'll be in that big tree near the river." Tsuna said as he pat Chrome's head.

Chrome nod and Tsuna keep walking until he was in his destination. There he saw Lambo was sleeping peacefully under the tree. Tsuna softly smile before sitting beside Lambo and start to lean on the tree and keep reading his book which he was enjoying.

But his thoughts was still pre-occupied, He keep on thinking about what happen 4 years ago. He can't believe that he was trick by Kawahira's illusions. But he wonder what was Kawahira's real purpose, why would he do such things.

One thing must find out, He need to gather more information about Kawahira as much as possible, but first he need lop top or a cellphone that has strong firewalls.

Tsuna slap his forehead. Currently he doesn't have any cellphone nor lop top, how can he have an information if he didn't have those gadgets? He can't just steal from the mansion. Instead of Steal he can just ask Giotto for a simple Cellphone then its up to him to change the firewall so it won't be trace when his hacking.

"Tsuna-nii? Are you ok?" Lambo's voice cut him off.

"Huh? Lambo? Sorry if I'd wake you up." Tsuna said.

"No its fine, I just saw that your in heavy thoughts? Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm Fine. just thinking."

"What about?"

"Nothing really."

Tsuna reason he can't really tell Lambo about what he thinks. Lambo is too young, a 8 years old kid to understand what is he planning.