Chapter 38

3rd person's pov.

"TRASH! I told you to find the base, Not a TRASH!" Xanxus said as Lussaria brought nothing except the brunet.

"Sorry Boss, But the boy just fell. I can't just leave him there." Lussaria said.

Xanxus sigh. "Its fine? Where's the Infant TRASH-"

"VOI! why did you guys brought a useless?" Squalo said as he was pointing a sword towards Bel.

"Ushishi~ Stupid we can't leave someone on the road!"

"Oh? The tiara-boy is getting soft?" Levi said.

"Why you!" Bel said as he send flying knives. Then they start to fight again. Xanxus slap his forehead for his guardians Idiotness. He look at Lussaria again.

"Where's The infant Trash?" Xanxus ask.

"Ever since we brought that boy, He never left the boy side. He keeps looking at the boy with a sad yet worried look, I'm gonna check on him." Lussaria said. Xanxus just nod and attempt to stop the ruckus.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Viper can't believe his eyes. He can't believe that the person who's laying on the bed infront of him was the same person he knows years ago. The same person who share his laughter with. Viper close his eyes and remember a memory.

Flashback.

"Viper-nii? What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in an Mission?" Tsuna said as he spotted Viper was sitting in the bush looks like hiding.

"Well I was suppose too. But I just walk out here and find someone interesting." Viper said with a smile.

Tsuna look at where Viper was looking and smile. " What ever your thinking Viper-nii, I'm in."

"You realize they will kill you right?" Viper ask.

"Nah, I can deal with it, I would to see there faces." Tsuna said with a smile.

Viper smile. "Such a bad genius child." Viper said as he pat Tsuna's head.

"Hey I'm not!" Tsuna protest and manage to pout.

"Ok, Ok, Stop pouting. Your giving me nosebleed"

"I'm not pouting I'm Glaring!"

"Yeah, Yeah, Princess-Tsuna." Viper said teasingly.

"Mou~ Viper-nii." Tsuna said then they look at their target now. "What shall we do Viper-nii?"

"I have an idea." Viper said.

Reborn and Colonello was resting under the tree. It looks like they were exhausted of Sparring each other which they do often. If possible kill each other. Now suddenly the tree that they were leaning on disappeared. They then awaken and look around.

What they saw had make their eyes widen. They are in the middle of the ocean flouting in one position.

"How in hell we got here Kora!" Colonello said as he was starting to panic afraid on falling in the water.