The Journey Begins

(Hey guys. I'm feeling lazy. So no author note today. K Bye. Enjoy the part. ;)

*Aaron's POV

I hadn't slept in a week. I was exhausted. But I couldn't stop looking for her. Constantly searching and searching for clues with no answers... until my phone started ringing. It was her. Aphmau. 

I answered it right away of course, and we spoke for the first time in what seemed like forever. I'm on a plane now, heading to the other side of the world. I'm following exactly where the map says, and along with the directions from Aph's phone, we should be together again in no time. 

The flight will take about 36 hours. But I'm not sure I can wait to see her any longer. I know there's no use in worrying since there's nothing I can do, but I can't help it. Somehow, I've lost Aphmau to Ein... again. I should never have let her leave my side when I knew this was a possibility. Who knows what he could be doing to her right now?

My friends wouldn't let me travel alone since that would obviously be risky. So I'm traveling with Melissa and Kawaii~Chan since they were both up to the journey. Let me just say, that was a BAD IDEA! Traveling with the two craziest Aarmau shippers for over 30 hours in a close proximity. Every five minutes it was:

"So, if Aphmau was here right now what would you say to her?" or, 

"What do Aaron~Kun and Aphmau~Senpai like to do together- ooh, do you bake?" 

or even, "Since you're getting married, have you thought about starting a family- how soon!?" 

Ugh. It's only been 4 hours and I think I'm dead. 

*Kawaii~Chan/Nana's POV

(Okay I'm not gonna do this in 3rd person for two reasons. One, Nana doesn't talk in 3rd person and that part of her has been shown to come out more often now. Two, YOU REALLY THOUGHT I WAS DEDICATED ENOUGH TO TYPE ALL THAT OUT? Nope.  ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ)

I'm so excited to be traveling with Aaron and Melissa, sure, it's only been 4 hours, but I'm already really enjoying myself. Melissa and I relate over like EVERYTHING! Except for Zane. She thinks he's really pouty and annoying. Which is true, but I don't judge him for it. I hope we find Aphmau and don't run into any more problems. I can tell that Aaron is really stressed out, and I don't think we can take much. I tried not to question him too much, but it's hard! It's like having someone you love and adore so much, be right there in front of you. AKA me and my OTP. 

Unlike what you might think, I don't JUST think about ships all the time though. I think about other stuff too. Like how when I get home I'm going to do SO MUCH BAKING! I left some of my favorite ingredients back at my house and I haven't been able to make all my specialties. Sad life. 

There is something that is seriously bothering me though, Aaron mentioned something about a guy named Ein. Apparently, he's the man that took Aphmau. I tried to ask him more about him, but every time I did, Aaron just looked away and changed the subject. It must have something to do with all that stuff that happened at the lodge. I know a couple things about the whole catastrophe, but I know that everyone that went there is trying to hide what really went down. Like the reason that Aaron is a werewolf all of a sudden. I talked to Melissa about it, but according to her, that was no surprise. She didn't even go to the lodge and she seems to have all the answers. I feel kind of in the dark when it comes to that. I try not to think about it too much though, I know it will just make me upset. 

(I don't know all the Chan, Kun, Senpai, whatever Kawaii~Chan stuff she says so for some of the names I kinda just guessed/made it up so... just go with it)

"So, Melissa~Chan, Aaron~Kun has Aphmau~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan has Zane~Kun... does Melissa~Chan have a special someone?" I decided to drop the big question, no beating around the bush for me!

"Nope! I'm really happy just watching everyone else though," Melissa smiled. 

"Sure 'bout that? Melissa~Chan doesn't like anyone? Come on, we're girls, this is what we do. Melissa~Chan can tell, Kawaii~Chan won't say anything. She promises," I pleaded. 

"Well... there is someone who I might like. A little. But you can't tell! I think he likes someone else anyway," Melissa stated hesitantly. 

"Ooh! Do tell!" I squealed.

"Uh, well, he's really sweet. Super funny, everyone seems to think he's cool. He's a very caring brother too," Melissa explained. 

"Well, that could be a few people, Dante~Kun, Laurence~Kun, Garroth~Kun-" I stopped there because as soon as I mentioned Garroth, Melissa's ears and tail sprung up and her eyes twinkled. No further questions needed to be asked. 

"So, Garroth~Kun, huh?" I smirked. 

"Y-yeah... he's just really cute and kind, and- you know," Melissa chuckled. 

"But Kawaii~Chan has never seen Melissa~Chan and Garroth~Kun really talk..."

"Exactly. I may be super outgoing, but I can never bring myself to talk to Garroth for more than a minute or two. I get super nervous and awkward."

"Aww! How cute! Melissa~Chan is totally crushing on him, no doubt!" I exclaimed. 

"But there is one problem."

"Huh? What?"

"I'm pretty sure he and Kim have something going on. I mean, I don't think he knows, but it's definitely there."

"Hmm, Kawaii~Chan gets what you mean. Garroth~Kun and Kim~Chan hang out a lot, and they always seem happy together. But that doesn't necessarily mean they'll be together, Melissa~Chan still has a chance, and Kawaii~Chan is here to help! Ships are her specialty!" I reassured her. 

"Really?"

"Of course!"

I put my arm around her shoulder, 

"We may not talk much, but Kawaii~Chan cares about Melissa~Chan you know? She has a couple tricks up her sleeve to get Garroth~Kun to fall head over heels for you." I giggled. 

"You aren't going to use potions or anything, right? I want him to actually like me if it comes to that."

"Oh of course not! Kawaii~Chan will find a way to speed up what would have already happened. She'll just make it easier for Garroth~Kun to realize how beautiful Melissa~Chan is." I winked. 

"Aww, thanks!" Melissa replied. 

"No prob!" 

When I create a ship, nothing gets in my way. 

Let the games begin. 

(Hehehehe more like "let the ship controversy in the comments begin"... I'm not sure if this story is gonna end up with Garroth and Kim or Garroth and Melissa together, so you guys can talk about it and maybe bet each other on which one will happen! That will be exciting to watch :3 Happy Holidays/December whatever to you guys! XD)