Our Own Universe

(Hi guys! I'm so glad people are liking my book, it puts a smile on my face to know that people are enjoying the things I write. I hope you love this part, also, HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE "HER WISH" SERIES ON APHMAU'S CHANNEL?!!? If not, and if you are a fan, WATCH IT! There is a serious plot twist in the finale and I probably cried like 10 times rewatching it. Ok, rant over now. Bye.) 

*Laurence's POV

I knew I was bound to miss something. I was gone focusing on my own life goals for about a year. But I definitely wasn't expecting this. Garroth, Aphmau, and Aaron are werewolves. No, Aaron's whole family are werewolves. And apparently, minus Garroth and Aphmau, they always have been. Aaron is some Ultima werewolf- whatever and turned Aphmau and Garroth somehow. This is insane, I feel like I'm in some crazy dream and all the details are just being spat out at me. Now all of a sudden I'm supposed to just comprehend everything and move on like nothing ever happened. No, that's not how things are supposed to work. I need time to think. Seriously.

"Are you okay?" Garroth asked me hesitantly.

"Honestly, no Garroth. I'm not. All this is kind of crazy, and I need some time to think this all out. I'll talk to you guys later, alright?" I sighed and quickly walked away, lost in thought. 

*Garroth's POV

Did I make the wrong choice? I should have known that all this might be too much for poor Laurence. I never realized how much we have been hiding from him. 

"You did the right thing Garroth. Don't worry. He'll come to terms with it all, just like we did. It will take time, sure, but you'll be there for him every step of the way," Kim ruffled my hair. Usually, I would push her hand away, if anyone tried to touch my hair, they'd pay for sure. I'm pretty sensitive to who touches my hair, to be honest.  But when Kim did it, it felt different. I couldn't pull away. I felt at ease, comforted and happy. She leaned into me and rested her head on my shoulder. I put my arms around her and we sat like that for awhile. It was like an escape from the real world, and entry into our own universe. 

After what felt like an eternity, our little moment was interrupted by Kim's phone. 

"Ugh, it's Lucinda. She needs me to grab some things for her- but it can wait," she explained. 

"No, you should go. It's probably important," I got up and handed Kim her bag. 

"Are you sure, you don't need anything?" Kim asked me, concerned. 

"I'm fine. Thanks, Kim." I kissed her on the cheek. Too much? Maybe. She blushed, smiled, then walked off. I hope that was a good sign.

Now what? I'd better check on Laurence, maybe I can explain everything to him better. I just need to be there for him. I'm going to do it right this time though, slowly, and at his pace. So first I'm going to call him and make sure he's okay with me coming to talk to him. 

I pressed his contact and he picked up right away.

"Garroth! I'm so sorry about earlier. I should have been more understanding. I shouldn't have closed myself off, I should have asked questions instead of running away!" Laurence splurted out. 

"Aww, Laurence don't be sorry! I should be the one apologizing, I shouldn't have just given you all the information at once, I should have known it would be hard to take in. I'm sorry," I bit my lip, hoping this would turn out well. 

"Don't worry about it! I have so many questions now that I have kind of wrapped my head around everything. We should talk. Seriously! Bros again?" Laurence asked. 

"Bros forever," I replied, grinning so much that even though he couldn't see me, Laurence must have known. 

We got together straight after that, and luckily, things went uphill from there. We talked for hours and had a great time. That was until I remembered something that we had kind of glossed over after Laurence realized I was a werewolf. 

"Aaron's flight will have arrived by now. Oh, I hope they've made some progress on finding Aphmau," I worried. 

"Finding Aphmau? She's missing? Oh wait... you did tell me that! I totally forgot! How the heck did she get lost in the first place?" Laurence questioned me. 

"We really have no idea. One minute she was going out to talk to Aaron's mother, the next, she was kidnapped by Ein," I scowled when I mentioned his name, I noticed that I hadn't said it out loud for the longest time, and I've grown a new hatred for it. 

"Ein? That werewolf from high school? How did he know where to find Aphmau? Why would he kidnap her of all people?" Laurence inquired. 

Right, I totally forgot that Laurence has no idea what Ein has done to us. It's painful for us to be so close but me having to hide things from him all the time. Sure, I've told him about Aaron, but he still doesn't know about the horrible things that Ein put us through. There's no time to explain now though, I need to get some updates on how Aaron, Melissa, and Kawaii~Chan are doing. 

"I'll explain everything later, but Aaron, his sister Melissa, and Kawaii~Chan are out on a plane right now heading for Aphmau's location. They must have landed by now and I need to check up on them, okay?" I said. 

"Got it," Laurence nodded. 

I called Aaron and he picked up right away. 

"Hey, Garroth? Our plane just landed and we're in the right place," He stated bluntly. 

"Awesome! What are you going to do now?" I asked him. 

"I think we're going to grab something to eat, then we are traveling to Aph's specific location."

"Alright, be safe."

"We will, how is everything back there?"

"Things are pretty good, I think I forgot to tell you, but Laurence is on the island! I explained everything to him and he knows about you being an Ultima and every-" It was at that moment that I realized Aaron might not be happy that I shared his deepest and darkest secret with someone... without his consent. 

"Excuse me? You did what!?" Aaron practically shouted into the phone. 

"Nothing... nothing!" I tried to cover it up the best I could, but I'm no good at lying. 

"Garroth, don't lie to me... please. I'm not mad at you, but I'm a bit disappointed. If you're going to tell someone, you need to come to me first! It's not your secret to share," Aaron explained. 

"I know, I know. And I'm sorry. It's just, there wasn't really an explanation for me being a werewolf all of a sudden. That doesn't just- happen."

"True. Hey is Laurence there?" 

"Yup, you wanna talk to him?" I offered. 

"Just for a minute, we have to get going."

"Here, you're on speaker."

"Hey, Laurence! It's been forever! I missed you man, but I gotta tell you somethin'. You know what I am now, you tell another soul what Garroth told you today, and you'll regret it. Kay?" Aaron threatened. 

"Got it! Yup, my lips are sealed. Your secret is safe with me, don't worry." Laurence replied anxiously. 

"Good."

And then Aaron ended the call. Man, that guy can be scary when he wants to be. 

(I don't really know where I was going with this one, but whatever. Thanks for reading guys! If you have any ideas for future parts, hit me up, I need inspiration. Do you guys want me to try and end this quickly to minimize the length of the book (maybe like 5 more parts or so) or just keep going with it? Let me know please!!)