It's a wonderful Life

The last several weeks were supposed to be some of the most stressful for high school students. But not to Mickey. He hadn't studied for a single one of his finals and he simply didn't give a shit. Totally fine with getting all F's since he was planning on dropping out soon anyways. It was now day three of winter break which meant it was also Christmas Eve. The holidays for the Milkovich's were never anything special. If anything it just made the tensions in the house worse.

"Iggy, I'm not fucking around. Where is my pocket knife? I just got that thing," he mutters.

Iggy rolls his eyes, still focused on the video game in front of him. "Don't fuckin' know. Ask Colin," he mumbles, not fully listening to Mickey. Outside there was at least half a foot of snow on the ground and more coming as white flakes fell from the clouded sky.

"I'm not stupid, dick breath. I had it yesterday and now I don't. Colin wasn't even home yesterday," he says.

"Then I don't know! Go ask Dad!" He yells. Mickey walks over to the tv and rips the PlayStation out from the tv. "What the fuck!" Iggy yells angrily, slamming the controller onto the couch.

Mickey smirks at him and backs away. "Give me my knife back and I'll give you your game."

"You're fucking dead!" Iggy chases after his younger brother. Mickey hurtles over the couch and Iggy tries to do the same but trips, making Mickey laugh.

"Come on, faggot. You gonna get it or what?" Mickey taunted. He rounded the kitchen and ran to his room. He tried to pull the door shut but couldn't do it before Iggy got his hand in the way. The older boy pushes on the door until Mickey stumbles backwards and falls on his floor. Iggy climbs on top of him, hands grabbing onto his shirt and slamming him back down. Mickey throws an elbow up that hits Iggy hard enough to knock him off. He then climbs on top of him and holds an arm against his chest. "Tell me where it's at," he threatens. Mickey collects spit in his mouth and threatens to spit on his brother's face, the salvia slowly dripping closer to Iggy.

"It's in my fucking underwear drawer! Now get off of me." Mickey smirks and climbs off of him, making his way to his brother's room. He goes to his Iggy and Colin's room and cringed as he reaches his hands into the drawer full of boxers. "Fucking disgusting," he mumbles. He rifles through it but doesn't find it. "Son of a bitch!" He yells, slamming the drawer closed. "Iggy you fucking liar!" Mickey walks out of the bedroom and out to the living room. He glances at the couch where Ian Gallagher was now sitting. He looked completely uncomfortable and out of place. "The fuck are you doing here?"

"Uh, I'm waiting for Mandy. She's coming over to my place," he says.

"You seen Iggy?" He asks. Ian points to the front door. Mickey immediately heads to the door and opens it. He walks out to the front porch and looks for Iggy. He sees him leaning against the railing but before he can say anything, Iggy shoves Mickey, causing him to stumble back a bit. The older boy then hurried back into the house and locks the door. Mickey immediately starts banging on the door. "Let me the fuck in! It's freezing!" Mickey had on his faded blue boxers along with his dirty wife beater which was no match against the 20 degree weather and snow that was threatening to freeze him to death. "Iggy!" He yells.

A few moments later the door opens, but it wasn't Iggy who opens it. Ian stands in front of the now open door. Mickey shoves Ian out of his way and walks to Iggy's room, his fist banging on the locked door. "I swear, when you get out of there I'm going to fucking end you!"

"All of you shut up!" Terry yells from the bathroom. Mickey immediately goes silent. His knocking stops.

Ian rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. He had been waiting for Mandy to finish getting ready but Ian was about to just leave. "So, um, you doing anything for Christmas?"