Angela

It felt like Mickey was floating on air. Ever since he had let his guard down for those few minutes with Ian, he felt different. And not entirely in a bad way. He felt happier. That some of his bottled up stress had finally left him and he could breath again. Even if it was only a little bit.

But he was also scared. Scared that someone knew his deepest, darkest secret.

Now it was P.E. And he was sweating his ass off and not from exercise. He was nervous because today was the day that Angela was coming to explain sex to a bunch of kids who probably already had it. Mickey stood off to the side as all the kids piled onto the bleachers. "Milkovich," Mr. Grey called. Mickey raises and eyebrow and looks at him. "Bleachers. Now." Mickey let's out a groan as he walks to the bleachers. He glances up at the rows which were mostly filled by now. He felt a drop of sweat roll down his forehead as he walked up the steps and was forced to take the only available seat next to a familiar redhead.

"Hey," Ian smiles. Mickey glances at him from the corner of his eye and nods.

"Yo," he mumbles. He kicks his feet up next to the kid in front of him which earns him a dirty look. A look Mickey returns with a middle finger. Ian smiles, cheeks blushing softly.

The raven haired boy runs tatted knuckles through his hair and folds his arms over his chest as Angela walks over in front of them. Ahead of the bleachers was a screen and a projector. She smiles widely at the students. "Good afternoon everyone! My name's Angela Gonzalez but since I'm not your teacher you can just call me Angela. Today I'm going to be educating you all on safe sex and I will also be sharing stories with you guys and answer any questions. And yes I know most of your questions are just to get a few laughs, but as long as it isn't about my personal sex life, I'll answer.  Anyways, let's begin."

The first part of the presentation pertained mostly to safe sex and how to have it. Mickey got bored rather quickly and so did most of the other kids. But the second there was a cartoon drawing of two people having sex on the screen, everyone seemed to wake up. A boy in the front row raises his hand and is then called on within seconds. "Are we only learning about straight sex? Or that weird queerbo shit too?" He asks and the classroom all seems to erupt in laughter. Everyone except for two kids start to laugh.

Mickey's face was bright red as he forced himself to laugh. Ian on the other hand was staring down at his shoes like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Mickey chances a look over at Ian and the red headed boy looks back. Mickey clears his throat awkwardly and quickly looks away. "Aye yeah sex lady!" Mickey calls. "The fags in the class need to know safe sex too!" He says and everyone begins to laugh again. His time Mickey forces a more realistic laugh out, but it doesn't quite meet his eyes.

She sighs. "Okay, Okay, that's enough," she says, shaking her head. "That's actually a good point. There isn't just sex between men and women. There's also sex between two women or two men but that's later on in the presentation." Mickey felt his forced smile immediately fade. The last thing he wanted was a lecture on gay sex while sitting right next to the kid he had gay sex with just the day before. Today just seemed to be one big nightmare for Mickey.

The class was silent for a blissful few minutes, but the second "gay sex" came out of Angela's mouth, that ended.

"Listen, I understand that most of you kids in here will never need to know any of this. But one, it's good to be educated on it anyways. And two, there may be a select few who need to know this and are too scared to ask for help," Angela says.

If felt like the words were directed at Mickey himself. He folded his arms over his chest and tapped his foot nervously on the bleachers. Next to him, he could feel Ian doing the same.

On the screen, Angela explained what gay sex was and the risks involved with it. Of course the risks were mostly the same as before. Except in this case there wasn't a chance for pregnancy. During the whole class kids kept raising their hands and asking ignorant questions about. Mickey knew none of them really wanted to learn about it. But of corse she answered all of their questions.

Finally the horrendous hour seemed to end and they were went back to the locker rooms to change. Mickey goes over to his locker and tugs his gym shirt over his head, stuffing it into his locker. After that he sat down on the bench, running his hands over his face. He had a headache and he wasn't sure if it was from dehydration or the fact that his life seemed to be a big ball of stress at the moment. And he knew that was the last thing it should be. That morning he felt as if some of that stress had finally left, but now it was back and worse than before.

He had finally found someone, a boy, to mess around with and relieve some of that stress. But he couldn't get that small sickening feeling out of the back of his mind that he was doing something wrong.

By the time he finished changing, mostly everyone had left the locker room. Mickey grabs his backpack and slings it over his shoulders. As he turns, he sees Ian heading for the door at the same time. They lock eyes for a moment, but Mickey quickly breaks the contact. He doesn't move though and neither does Ian.

"I'm working at the store today. You could come over around five if you wanna, uh... hang," Ian says before quickly leaving the locker room.