The End of an Era

WARNING: THERE IS A FAIRLY NON DESCRIPTIVE YET STILL THERE SEXUAL ABUSE SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER

Sunday night rolled around and Ian and Mickey had found themselves on Mickey's couch in his living room. The lights were off and the only light in the room was from the tv screen that casted a blue glow over their faces.
Iggy, Colin and Terry had all gone out on a run and Mandy had gone on a date with Lip somewhere that Mickey didn't care enough about to remember the name of. 

Now the two boys had no idea what movie was on. The two of them were too focused on each other's lips to pay any attention to it. They were both only in their boxers from an earlier sexual activity that left the two boys too tired to get totally dressed. Plus they both knew that sooner than later they would be undressing each other again.

Mickey's hand came down and slipped into Ian's boxers, jerking him slowly. "Wanna go for round two now?" Mickey mumbles against his lips.

Ian smiles and nods. "Yeah, but don't wanna stop kissing you," he says. He presses his lips back against Mickey's

The two of them stay with their lips connect just as the front door creaks open behind them. Neither of them seemed to notice it though until Terry's voice echoed through the house.

"What the fuck is going on?!" He yells.

Mickey's eyes fly open and he immediately pulls himself away from Ian. "Dad... dad it's nothing," he says nervously.

"The fuck it is nothing. You two are a couple of fags!" He yells this before charging for them. He first grabs Ian by the wrist and yanks him up just so he could land a hard punch to the side of his nose.

Ian winces and falls back against the couch. Terry climbs on top of him and his fist comes down again, this time even harder than the last.

"He didn't do anything!" Mickey yells as he jumps onto his dad's back. He wraps his arms around Terry's neck and tries to yank him off. The force was enough to at least get him to stumble back a bit, but his satisfaction didn't last long. Terry throws Mickey off of him and pins him to the couch as he hits him again and again and again.

Ian seizes the opportunity and turns towards the bat that was hanging on the wall. Terry though seemed to realize it as he took his gun out and pointed it towards Ian. "Make another move for the door and I'll blow your queer brains out," he mutters.

Ian freezes in terror for a moment before slowly making his way back towards the couch and sitting down. The blood from his nose was still oozing out and was now making his chest all sticky.

Mickey, now only half conscious, reaches a hand up and shoves it in Terry's face in a lame attempt to get him to back off. Terry immediately brings the butt end of his fun down and slams it against his son's face.

Mickey let's out a grunt as his head snaps back. His vision was starting to go fuzzy and he could see black spots in the corners of his eyes.

Ian couldn't do anything more than just sit there and watch in horror. He didn't know what to do as terry pulled his phone out and began to call someone.

"Hey... get me the Russian," he says, looking down at Mickey the whole time. He exchanged a few more words with the person before hanging up. "You two stay the fuck there and don't move. Either of you try to make a run for it and I'll pop a cap in your ass."

Neither Ian and Mickey wanted to take that risk because they both knew there was a high possibility that terry would do just that.

So Mickey just laid there on the couch as he waited. His head was pounding and his body was aching but his only concern was Ian. He didn't know who "the Russian" was but he was afraid it was going to be someone horrible who would hurt Ian and that was the last thing he wanted. He didn't care what happened to him just as long as Ian made it out okay.

They say there in silence for twenty minutes as terry kept watch. Suddenly there's a knock at the door and someone comes in. It was a girl with a tight dress and a few pounds of make up.

Terry grins and leans close to Mickey. "She's gonna fuck the faggot outta ya, kid," he says.

Mickey couldn't help but smile weakly. Least now he knew nothing was going to happen to Ian.

His body felt weak and he knew there was no use putting up a fight because he had already tried and it hadn't ended well. Mickey knew the only way out of this was to just take it. As much as it sickened him, he knew he had to and that if he did Ian would be safe.

So that was exactly what he did. Mickey laid on the couch while Ian watched and it seemed like an eternity, but soon it was older. Terry mumbles something about faggots before letting Ian leave and then he paid off the hooker and she left too.

Mickey stayed on the couch for a long while after and Terry stayed right by his side at first. He stared at his son as he closed the door behind the hooker and walked across the living room towards his son. He picked up Mickey's boxers and chucked the at his face.

"Now that she fucked the faggot outta you I don't want you going anywhere near that red head, you hear me? Otherwise next time will be worse than what you got tonight."

Mickey let the boxers rest on his chest for a moment as he closed his eyes and nodded slightly. The action made him wise and he felt a deep throbbing sensation rattle his skull.

Terry nods in satisfaction before leaving Mickey a broken mess on the couch.

It took nearly an hour for Mickey to work up the strength to put the boxers back on. And it took him another ten before he was able to walk to his room before falling into his bed.

He couldn't take this anymore. The physical pain was beyond belief but it was still nothing compared to the emotional pain he felt. He was terrified that this was it for him and Ian and he just couldn't bare it. He couldn't let his dad control his life anymore and he sure as fuck wasn't going to.

Not anymore.

So Mickey worked up the last of his strength as he sat up on his bed and pulled a bag out beneath it. He spent twenty minutes stuffing as much of his clothes as he could into that bag before slinging it onto his back.

This was it. This was the last time he was ever. Ever going to let his dad ruin his life.

He limped over toward his bedroom door and out to the front door. "Fuck you, dad," he mutters before heading out the front door for the last time.

So I tried to keep the rape scene very minimal while still including it. But anyways this chapter has been a long time a coming and it's the second to last chapter in this fic. Thank you all so so much for taking the time to stick with me through this and voting and commenting. You all mean so much to me.