The Back Room

Mickey fiddled with his lighter as he attempted to light the cigarette that dangled between his lips. He shook the lighter and when he didn't feel the liquid moving around in it, through it to the ground. "Damn things never last more than a few days," he mutters angrily, tucking the cigarette back behind his ear.

He needed something. Anything to occupy him as he walked down the cracked sidewalks to the Kash and Grab. Apparently, he had lost all self-respect for himself because he was going there to bang Ian Gallagher. As much as he hated himself for doing it the first time, he couldn't help but feel drawn to the boy for some reason. It was a feeling Mickey hadn't seemed to be able to shake.

He pushes the door open and a little bell rings above it. He glances up at the noise as he steps inside. Mickeys eyes flicker over to Ian. The boy was behind the counter helping some older woman. Ian glances over towards the door and Mickey saw the corners of his mouth twitch up into a small smile.

"Have a nice day, ma'am," he says. The woman smiles at him and carries her bags out the door.  For a moment they both just stare at each other, neither one knowing what to do. "Since you're here... mind helping me carry something out of the back?"

Mickey grins slightly and nods. "Yeah, Whatever." Ian nods. He walks out from behind the counter and locks the front door before leading Mickey to the back. As the door swings shut behind them, Mickey could feel the other boy's hands on his waist. Ian turns Mickey around and gently pushes him up against the wall. "Want me to suck you off?"

Mickeys eyes widen a bit. "Uh, Yeah. Whatever you wanna do, Gallagher," he smirks and Ian returns it. The younger boy kneels down in front of Mickey and undos his jeans, pulling them down to his ankles. He reaches his freckles hand out again and slowly palms mickey through his boxers.

He tilts his head back at the contact, leaning it against the wall. "Can't wait to have you in my mouth, Mickey," Ian whispers, pulling down his boxers. Mickey felt his breath stutter for a moment. He had never heard anything so hot in his life. He was almost coming at the words.

"Then do it already," he tells him. Ian grins a bit. He places his hand on mickeys thigh as he uses the other one to guide the boy's cock into his mouth. Ian takes his tip and sucks gently. Mickey let's out a small moan. He looks down and watches as Ian slowly starts to bob his head, taking more and more of him into his mouth.

It didn't feel like anything when Sam or any other girl had done it. It felt a hundred times better. The pleasure he felt already was explosive, something he never wanted to go away. He reaches a hand down and grips onto Ian's hair, shoving him closer onto his cock. "Oh fuck," he pants out and he could have sworn he saw Ian's eyes light up in a form of a smile. Mickey bites down on his lip to suppress his groans. It was stupid, and he knew it, but Mickey didn't want Ian knowing how much he was really enjoying this.

Mickey gently rolls his hips into Ian's mouth, legs trembling with pleasure. He grips harder into Ian's hair as he feels the pleasure build up in the pit of his stomach. "Fuck Gallagher... Ian," he says. His head tips back and he lets out a quiet groan as he cums into Ian's mouth. He pants heavily and looks down as Ian pulls off and swallows. It was one of the hottest things Mickey had ever seen.

Mickey reaches down and fixes his boxers and jeans around his waist as Ian stands back up. "You, uh... want me to help you out with that?" Mickey asks, pointing to Ian's hard on. Going down on a guy wasn't something Mickey was necessarily dying to do. But he also would be lying if he said he wasn't the little bit interested in what it would be like. Cause he knew he loved being on the receiving side of it. He just wanted to know what Ian had felt the whole time being on the other end.

Ian laughs and shakes his head. "Don't worry about it. The apron covers it," he says. He fixes the apron around his neck and smooths his hair down from where Mickey was holding onto it. After wards, he opens up the door and walks out of the back room. Mickey stands there for a moment. Stunned. He didn't understand why Ian wouldn't want something in return after he had given Mickey so much pleasure. And Mickey didn't understand why he didn't take what he got and go. He wanted to make Ian feel as good as he did. And that feeling was unusual for him. Any sexual interaction he had ever done with someone else had always felt like a chore. He'd do the bare minimum and then leave. Never offering more than he had to. And he had liked it that way so far. But now it felt different.