I'm Exo's new maknae!?

A/N: Hello there! Hello~ Hello~ nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo *le sings and dances* Hehe mianhae XD Let's start the story shall we?

---------------------------------

"You pass the audition"

"Jinja!? Wait what audition are you- "

"You will be officially the new maknae of Exo! Congratulations!"

"I'm Exo's new maknae!?"

Krrriiiiinnngggggg!~

"Whaaaaaat!?" *stands up*

"Oh! It's just a dream"*shakes head*

"But it looks real though"*stands up from bed*

"Wait! What time is it!?" *Looks on the clock* "What the! Why it didn't alarm? Aisshhh this clock annoys me. It always--" *looks at the clock again* "Kyaaaa I will be late!"

I quickly fix my bed and take a 5 minutes bath. I get change right away to my school uniform while combing my hair. After I'm all done, I rush downstairs to the dining table and put a toasted bread on my mouth. I get my bag and quickly walk outside and wear my shoes.Wait a minute this is wierd. Where's eomma?

"Wait a sec....." I quickly turn my gaze to the calendar."Waaaaa! I'm such a pabo"*knocks on the head* "It's saturday! And maybe eomma sends money to eonnie again." I quickly remove my shoes and sit on the couch while continue eating my bread.

*Knock knock*

Somebody knocks on the door. I think it's eomma. But why did she came back? Maybe she forgot something.

I walk closely to the door when I suddenly realise that I'm still in my school uniform. I rush upstairs and change into my casual clothes, a shorts and a white printed shirt.

The knocking on the door suddenly gets louder. "Wait a minute!" I yell while running downstairs. I quickly open the door.

"Eomma why do you-" I look at the boy in front of the door.

"What are you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious I'm visiting you. Baka"

(A/N: Baka is a japanese word it means idiot. But in my country it means cow LOL. I want to eat beef suddenly :3. Anyways back to the story:D)

"Hehe gomenesai I just find it weird that you came to visit me"

"I'm not visiting you, you idiot! I came to annoy you. Got it?" He says and smirks. Just by seeing he's face already annoys me. Aisshh this guy always pisses me off.

"Hai" that's all I say. I don't want to start an endless talk and arguments with him. It will just ruin my day.

(A/N: If you are wondering why are they speaking japanese it is because they are otakus or the ones that loves anime.)

"Yoomi~" he coos. This guy is bipolar. He suddenly changes his attitude like he has a split personality.

"What?" I say coldly

"Let's watch Detective Conan. I brought some dvds."

"Jinja!?"

"Yup" ∩__∩

"Okay okay" He smiles at me. I smile back too. He is my only friend. My classmates bully me always but I always get saved by him. He always protects me. I cannot repay what he does to help me. I feel like I am indebt to him.

"Hey what are you staring at!" There he goes again changing his mood.

-____-

"Nothing.....uhm......Myung dae" I say i just have the feeling that I should thank him.

"What jerk?" he said giving me a cold stare.Oh nevermind.

"Let's just watch"

Myung dae open the dvd player and insert the cd while someone knocks on the door. I walk closely to the door, but before I reach the doorknob Its already open and it hits me making me sit flat on the floor.

"Awwww" I groan while holding my butt.

"Eomma?" I see my mom infront of me. Her head is bent downwards. I examine her face and I notice that she is crying. I quickly stand up.

"Eomma? Eomma why are you crying?" This is my second time seeing mom cries. The first one is when my father lefts us. She is a cheerful person. I have never seen her sad or frown. I will surely punish the one who did this to her!.

***╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯***
EDITED:

For those who can't wait to see Exo in this fanfic just skip to Chapter 5: Audition. On the first 4 chapters, it is kinda bored. I know, i know. I just make the 4 chapters because I want to include some characters that may appear on future chapters. Do you understand me? I hope yes.

----------------------------------

Author time!

Ow My Gawd *gasps* Who is jin hee? It will be reveal in the next chapter so please wait~^O^~.

Anyways I wish you will like my fanfic cause this is my first one:) The main character is Exo but soon it will add up more characters from other kpop groups, so stay tune:D.

And Kris! Please don't leave Exo T_____T. All of your fans including me will support you. EXO, WE ARE ONE!

By the way sowi for my wrong grammars. I really suck in English so please forgive me.

Please support me! \(●w●)