A bullet

• Dedicated to liechtenstein

You reach into the hat and your hand grazes something smooth, you pull the object out to find a shiny copper bullet. A lot of countries use guns but you had a pretty good guess who this was from.

You turn to Switzerland and smile and practically pranced into the closet waiting for him.

He sighs leaning his rifle against the wall and walked in with you.

"Seven minutes, big bruder." Liechtenstein shyly says closing the door.  You stand awkwardly for a few minutes.

"Liechtenstein has grown to be a very successful country, Switzerland." You say honestly.

He shrugs his shoulders, " I wish I could make her stronger, she can be a little vulnerable at times." He responds.

"Only around you! Because she feels safe around you!" You say enthusiastically.

"She should always be on guard." Switzerland frowns.

"She doesn't need to be because you're an awesome big brother!" You say hugging him, he stiffly pats your head.

"Oh, come on! You don't have to be serious in here!" You tease hugging him tighter, he awkwardly just stands there.

"Smile a bit!" You say no longer hugging him.

Switzerland shakes his head, "I can't."

"Sure you can!" He shakes his head again, then you realized something. This country has been through wars, poverty, starvation, friendship losses and other challenges within history. No wonder he won't smile, he just can't risk letting his guard down.

You kiss him on the lips for a moment then pull back, "Aw, you didn't smile." You say a little disappointed.

"Of course I didn't! You kissed me!" He yelled shocked. 

"Well, what makes you smile?" You ask

"I don't know." He shrugs.  So you gave him another kiss, this time he returned it. His hands wrap around your waist and your fingers lace around his neck. You break the kiss and see Switzerland smiling just the finest of bit. It was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"You smiled! You smiled!" you yell triumphantly.  Switzerland laughs widening the smile and you laugh too.

Liechtenstein opens the door, "Seven minutes up big bruder. Big bruder! You're smiling!"