A hair clip

THIS IS FOR BLISSWYNTER

OKAY THIS ONE I HAD TO DO A LOT RESEARCH ON BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A LOT ABOUT NORWAY, HOPE YOU LIKE IT! FYI I'M REALLY PROUD OF THIS! ^-^

----------------------------------------

You reach into the hat and grab the first item you touch, a hair clip;

“Norway?” You asked turning to see him rising and walking to you taking the hair clip and putting it back in his hair. Denmark then proceeded to shove you into the closet with him.

He closed the door and you turned towards the outline of him. You stood frozen for a moment. Then you reached for his hand, afraid of him rejecting it.

 Your fingers found his hand and he laced his fingers with them and felt him tug on your hand and you stepped closer to him, your hand stopping on his chest.

You felt his chest rising and falling as he breathed.

“Why’d you play the game?” you couldn’t help but ask.

You felt his fingers brush your cheek and heard him breathe out on your ear,

"I've always liked you, (name)," Your face was hot from blushing

You were surprised. He always seemed so emotionless. You didn’t think he ever looked your way. you felt his face nearing yours.  Your heart skipped a beat as his lips lightly touched yours.

 Your lips danced for a moment and you felt your usual confidence come back as his hands gripped your waist. You slipped the hand from his chest to the back of his neck. His lips pressed harder against yours as he pulled you closer to him.

The temperature of the room seemed to rise as the kiss grew harder. Your free hand unconsciously made its way up his shirt, resting on his warm skin. Your shirt had rolled up, exposing your stomach as his hands rested on your upper back.

You then broke the kiss to take a breath and you slipped your hand up brushing through his hair.

He leaned down and his lips kissed at the base of your neck for a moment. Your fingers gripped his hair as you felt him lightly bite down on the sensitive skin. You felt like gasping as he nibbled and his hands began to wander over your  body,

“Alright your time is…whoa!” Denmark said looking wide eyed at the both of you. You felt your face heat up as you noticed Iceland was looking in and Finland jumped up to see what was going on.

“We need a few more minutes.” Norway said removing one arm from your body and shut the door.

---------------------------------------

I THINK IT'S SAFE TO SAY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS MY BEST ONE YET. WELL YOU GUYS KNOW THE DRILL,

LIKE ADD TO READING LIST FOLLOW REQUEST AND ABOVE ALL ELSE BECAUSE I'M LIKE CRAZY WITH THIS COMMENT!!! NEXT UP GREECE!