The party

Taylor's POV
______________

It's currently 2nd period and I'm in my social justice class. It's my favourite class by far, I have so many opinions on how people should be treated and this is where I can express them. There is only a couple more minutes left in the class then it's lunch. Tonight is a big grad party all the grads are going for free other grades have to pay $10 at the door.

The bell just rang and I'm just going to my locker when Jacob come up to me "hey tay. Can we talk?" I glared at him and said "no Jacob what happened, happened and there is nothing you can do that will change my mind and don't call me that anymore, you lost that right when you told me you cheated." He started to cry and pulled me into the music room. " Tay I mean Taylor, I just can't live without you! What I did was stupid and I never should have cheated but I love you and I wasn't in the right mind please don't do this don't give up on us!" I started to cry "Jacob stop we're not getting back together! Do you understand how much this hurts we've been together for 5 years, 5 years Jacob and we were friends even longer! Now stay away from me I don't want to see you anymore. It hurts to much." I ran out of the school to my car and cried.
_____________

Emily came over I told her everything that happened today she comforted me then we started to get ready for the party. I love rap music especially logic I was playing everybody while picking out my outfit. Em said I needed to look extra hot so I decided to go with this.

It was weird going to a party without Jacob and trying to impress other guys

It was weird going to a party without Jacob and trying to impress other guys. Also if you don't know what I look like this is me.

     Once we got to the party Em and I went over to the drink table all they had was hard alcohol so I went to grab a beer from the fridge when Jacob came up next to me and said hey I said hi back then walked away

Once we got to the party Em and I went over to the drink table all they had was hard alcohol so I went to grab a beer from the fridge when Jacob came up next to me and said hey I said hi back then walked away. It was so awkward being dressed up and him looking at me the same way he would if we were dating, it made me feel weird. I walked around the party and mingled. Until a guy named Josh came up to me and we started talking.

"Your Taylor right?"

"Yea you're in my social justice class."

"Oh yea, your Jacob girlfriend."

"ex girlfriend." It felt so odd to say that

"Fuck, that sucks you two were together for a while, I hope you don't mind me asking but what happened?"

"I don't mind, um well it's a long story but three years ago I was diagnosed with bone cancer and I guess he cheated on me with some girl while I was in the hospital, so yea that sucks." I said the end part with a little sass.

"Well he's a fucking douche for that especially to do that to such a beautiful girl like you."

"Thanks Josh that's really sweet I'm gonna go find Emily I'll come find you again later." I waved him goodbye and went to find Emily but first grabbed another beer because after what I just talked about to a random person was beach and I deserved alcohol. While I was walking over to Emily who did I see? Jacob of course staring at me from the corner of the living room I ignored it of course. That's when my head started to kind of hurt I brushed it off and kept walking towards Em then my vision started to blur and I collapsed last thing I heard was Jacobs voice yelling "Taylor!"

________________

I know another short chapter sorry!! But I'm really loving writing this book I know it may not be the best but I felt like doing one especially with Colby cause I love Colby. I promise he will be brought in soon.