Bianca

Taylor's POV
___________

Everything was going fine the chemo was working I wasn't completely dead set on giving up on life I'd been texting Colby while sitting in my hospital room but than the universe decides to throw me a big ass curve ball and sends Jacob through my door. Everything's weird though he's been standing there staring at me for a solid minute and I'm starting to wonder if he saw a ghost. I was going to call him, you know to tell him that he needs to fuck off and leave my bestfriend alone but I'm to nice (kinda).

"Uh hey Taylor."

I'm deciding on being sarcastic bitchy Taylor today it's my alter ego I call her Bianca.

"Hey cheater. Wow I thought for a second there you saw a ghost I guess it must be your reaction to seeing your pale ex girlfriend."

That was slightly harsh but what can I say Bianca does and says what she wants.

"Tay don't do this, you can't hate me forever."

I scoff.

"See that's where you are right I can't hate you forever because I don't have forever but I can hate you until I die."

His face looks so dense I wonder if it would move if I through rock at it.

"Taylor, I know you hate me right now but I just want to be there for you. You are going through so much and you shouldn't have to do this alone."

"Jacob I'm not alone. I have my family and Emily and frankly that's all I need."

*knock *knock

"Come in."

"Hey Taylor I was wonder-."

Colby looks shocked because I think he notices he came at a bad time.

"Taylor am I interrupting something? I can come back."

Before I can even say anything Jacob decides it's his time to speak.

"No. Stay, let's have a chat starting with who the fuck are you and why are you barging into my girlfriends room?"

Who does Jacob think he is? I am under NO CIRCUMSTANCES his girlfriend and he can't act all controlling.

"Um! Excuse me I'm your ex girlfriend, EX GIRLFRIEND! And he did not barge in a let him in and also who the fuck do you think you are to treat Colby like that!"

Jacobs face is priceless I definitely scared him.

"Jacob just go Okay. We're over! Get it through your thick skull I will never get back with you now leave Emily and I alone. Got it?"

"Okay I got it I'll leave."

When he headed through the door I didn't miss the pleading looks he gave me and the 'I'm going to skin you alive' looks he was giving Colby.

He turned to me with a smile plastered with n his face.

"Well that was eventful."

There's lots of swearing in this I know. JACOB IS NOT GONE FOREVER he will be back I don't know exactly when but soon for sure. I wrote this at 1am so if there are spelling and grammar errors whoops. Hope you liked it stay tuned for more. I sounded like someone from a commercial promoting a show "Hey guys hope you like the episode so far stay tuned for more!" HAHA okay I'm done.