First day

Taylor's POV
___________
Wednesday

They said because I'm going to be here for a while I get a bigger and more nice room. Which I like but it still doesn't change the fact that I have cancer. Emily stayed the night she says that since she only has school twice a week she can be here all the time and bring me my work as well. Which is great I guess.

Emily is going to get stuff from my house right now to decorate my room so it's more home like so I have a little alone time. Nobody knows this not even Emily but I absolutely love to write songs! I sing to but I've never done it in front of anyone so id never know if I were any good. Since she won't be back for at least an hour and a half I can practice some covers. 

"Counting days, counting days
Since my love up and got lost on me"

Lewis capaldi is one of my favourite artists and I love the sound of his voice and Bruises is one of my favourite songs I just love to sing it.

"And every breath that I've been taken
Since you left feels like a waste on me"

"I've been holding on to hope
That you'll come back when you can find some peace"

"'Cause every word that I've heard spoken
Since you left feels like a hollow street"

I love the first verse of the song the lyrics are so interesting I really hope one day I can write like him. Seriously Taylor stop thinking a finish singing gosh I procrastinate to much.

"I've been told, I've been told to get you off my mind
But I hope I never lose the bruises that you left behind
Oh my lord, oh my lord, I need you by my side"

"There must be something in the water
'Cause every day it's getting colder
And if only I could hold you
You'd keep my head from going under"

"Maybe I, maybe I'm just being blinded
By the brighter side
Of what we had because it's over
Well, there must be something in th..."

I hear Emily running down the hospital hallway, I didn't think she'd be back so fast, but at least my room won't look so dreary. She came in the 4 large cardboard boxes filled with stuff.

"There's more stuff in the car Jacob must have told people your back in the hospital because there were a bunch of gifts at your house, your parents wanted me to bring them."

I sighed. "Really I mean it's nice that people care but I wasn't ready for people to know, last time people just started looking at me differently. Like all they saw was a ugly bald girl who was sick." Taylor looked sad when I said this and came over to me.

"Tay you could never be ugly, bald or not. I love you and so does everyone else. Jacob did a shitty thing by telling them and he has done many shitty things but there's not thought in my mind telling me he did it to hurt you. And nobody will look at you in any other way then Taylor the kind hearted, beautiful girl you are. I promise."

" You're going to make me cry Em. I love you."

I gave em a big hug.
We are decorating my room right now the goal is for it to like like my room at home, which is this.

I know it won't look the same since my room smells like my wallflower scent and this one smells like the hospital but it can be close

Time skip 5 hours cause I can

Em and I are walking down the hallway to the cafeteria. At this hospital there is a separate caf for patients where the food is all the same except we can also order food from restaurants. Oh and it's all free did I mention that? I love this hospital way better than my old one, because let's be honest who actually likes hospital food? I know I certainly don't and neither does Em. I'm ordering from this small book store cafe called wander, their Mac and cheese is to die for! Em is getting a cheese burger from McDonald's! What else is new.

"You're making fun of me in your mind right now aren't you?"

A small smirk forms and I start to laugh.

"Yes because you can literally order from anywhere and you choose McDonald's!"

"McDonald's cheese burgers are as tasty as that Mac and cheese you love."

"Don't compare my revolutionary Mac and cheese to your burger that most likely is made of pink goo." I start to laugh and get my time from the lady then run to my room because I know Em is going to tackle me for that comment.

I reach my room and shut the door and lock it, I see Em running by looking threw the window. Once she reaches my room she starts banging on the door, I'm laughing my head off. I decide to unlock the door.

"I'm gonna kill you for that Johnson! Haha."

"Hey! You can't kill a girl with cancer! You must love me plus I'm your best friend you don't want my blood on your hands hehe!"

"Fine I'll let you off the hook and not cause you have cancer you don't get special treatment."

We started laughing again then I looked down at my time. In just 1 hour my lovely Mac and cheese will be here, then 5 min later in my stomach.

Time skip again

Em and I just finished our food and it's now 11pm. She insists on not going to school because she doesn't want me to be lonely but one of us has to graduate and it doesn't look like I am going to so she has to. So I'm telling her she needs to go home otherwise I'll feel bad for her missing school because of me. Em loves school unlike me she's more into science. She wasn't just going to Morocco for me but her as well. Em said that she wanted to test there drinking water and see how clean it was and if it could improve. Both of us were going to give back. Now that I have cancer again I don't know what will happen.

_______________

1072 words finally a big chapter!! I hope you guys liked it! There was more stuff with Emily and Taylor which I loved writing. Next chapter is when Colby comes in sorry for making you wait!! :)💗