No change|2

The best apology
Is a change behavior
-Unknown

Torri Wright

                             Still no signs of Eric.

I continued to flick through the magazine that was sent to us from the mailbox yesterday. 

Feet crossed shaking rapidly with my head wrapped and a silk robe that hugged my tiny finger set the mood.

Like always Eric is never home and he continue to do so over the years. I softly hummed gazing back and forth from the door to the dusty old sales that flash before my eyes.

Twelve years with this late night shenanigans still with no signs of love for me. I thought of leaving him few times but somehow I ended up coming back for more.

Just then I heard the tires scream and garage door open from the wall behind me.

" Must be drunk" I mumbled to myself still waiting for his presence.

It didn't work so I went down and meet him in the garage with my head still wrap with my damped towel busting through the door.

" Hey baby" he slurred coming in

I slowly pushed him away remember the time.

" Do you know what time is it Eric ?"

" Yeah baby it's early!" He tried wrapping his arms around me with some liquor in his hands.

I slowly placed both my hands on his bare chest feeling him. "He always do this, just how could he be this sexy?" I thought.

" Don't be mad. Just had a little fun" he tried reeling me in for a kiss.

" Just fun" I pushed myself away tilting my head to get a better look on him.

" Just fun Torri don't spoil my night please"

" What time is it Eric?"

" I don't know maybe twelve am or one. Why?"

For a minute I knew something was up after searching his eyes and hearing his voice.

" You Know I want you home by three am. It's five am Eric."

" It can't be" he smirked looking at his watch. " shit it's really five in the morning. Sorry"

"You know what? Just forget it" hissing my teeth walking up the stairs.

Just how could he not know the time and just how he forget to unpack the boxes? Clearly he really wanted me to do.

Less than few seconds I heard his footsteps with the door shut close, as I turned to my side staring at the wall.

" You can't be mad forever plus I needed that fun!"

" REALLY??? TELL ME, JUST TELL ME!! I screamed vigorously

" Why you shouting T?"

" YOU KNOW WHY!" I sat straight up in my bed looking at his face.