Confrontation|11

I was your cure,
and you were my disease
I was saving you
But you were killing me
- Unknown

Eric Pov

Still can't believe home boy doing that crazy shit to Miche'le truth be told sometimes I wanna knock Torri too for always assuming some cheat with my game but dre was just being himself. I guess that's how he handles his women. Never really confront him about it but I've seen it multiple times not to say anything but that's just me. Today me and the boys gonna run some track and spit some rhyme trynna come up with something but before that I called dre to meet him at the studio at least thirty minutes before the boys come in.

I sat in the chair next to the board looking around, something about Oriella just made me realize my flaws yet I'm married to the one who supposedly be my wife. Torri and I got married in our late teenage years living in my parents room. It was just us from the beginning, before me becoming a rapper and joining this group. Many nights we spend hungry Laid up under each other, at the time she was the hairstylist in the neighborhood while home boy over here trynna get my record on the radio.

So much have happened and changed since but Torri and I didn't have what everybody had, for one we have always wanted children especially me and the constant miscarriages that led us to arguing so much drift us apart. Ain't gonna lie, we ain't on the same page and I know she wants to leave just as I want to but it's the love that keeps holding us back and here I am fooling around thinking it's going to work until dre caught me off guard.

" You Alright?" He walked in with some papers closing the door from behind.

Still in my chair playing with a strained of hair that fell from earlier I turned my head towards him. Not sure how to even start the conversation but hopefully somewhere with us greeting each other I can start off smoothly

" Yeah a nigga good" I dabbed him as he leans over hovering me then pull away.

He grabbed a chair next To me dropping the files on the sound board. I made eye contact with it knowing exactly what it's all about.

" You said you wanted to talk to me but I also need to talk to you too"

" Aight well let me go first since I have an idea"

" Do your thing"

He made little to no eye contact after that so I shoot my questions at him

" Y-Y-You still hitting on -

Just then he flicks his eyes right up at me after taking off his jacket, I swallow my guilt hard looking back at me. I wasn't scared or anything but I just did it out of my wife sake

" Where you get that from"

" W-We'll I um you know my wife is close to your B you feel me."

" Did you tell your wife to mind her business"

" WHAT!!!"

By this I watched him leaning back in my chair, now I know damn well this nigha not gonna talk like that about my wife.

" You heard me E"