Confrontation|8

Old ways won't open new doors
-Anonymous

Aunt Angie

  My lips perked right out after the amazing sex that my lovely husband Bill and I just done got going. I simply laid on my back with the covers, right on top covering my body. Somehow this time I felt a little difference between the sheet, he had pulled the whole thing off me wrapping his old body. Not that I'm complaining but this time I felt I just couldn't no longer please though we make love effortlessly. Still I ponder if I'm the only one until I opened my mouth. "Bill?"
"Yes Ang"
"Do you think I'm doing a good job raising Oriella?" He didn't answer but I could tell he's probably thinking of what to say.
"Do you want the honest truth?"
"I mean of course"
"Well I think you doing good but just easy up a bit"
"What you mean" I sat right up in bed looking over at him. His back was visible something that's never happened before.
" I'm saying she's eighteen-
" She's still a child at heart bill. That's my only niece"
" I know that baby, I been there and I'm sorry that your sister is no longer with us but you can't keep O from seeing boys" he spoke sitting up to wipe my tears.
" I think you're doing good baby don't worry"
I continued to sniff wiping my tears away still holding my knees to my chest.
" Now can I get some sleep?"
" How are you tired and I'm not?"
I asked looking at him then he went silence on me. I climb over trying to shake him but he was just playing dumb. That's when I knew.
" Go to sleep Ang"
" No I need you to tell me why you so tired?"
" I pay bills around here don't question me"
" Yeah whatever" I hissed leaning back over on my side of the bed.

Miche'le

I called my girl Torri about the whole situation with me and Dre while I contemplated on the bench sitting at the park. I fixed my Michael Kors hand bag next to me dusty the scrums off my lap.

" Girl sorry I'm late" she hugged

" It's Alright I'm doing good now" I pulled away. She looked very much relax now that she's sitting next to me.

" Are you going to move out?" Torri held on to my hands

I tried managing to get the words out but it wouldn't. Just then I start bawling in her lap, just hopeless and lost.

" Aww Miche'le don't cry, you deserve so much more" she rubbed my back.

"Just How could he do this to me Torri ? Me?" I plead

" I don't know but you are strong and we'll get through this"

" I don't think so" I sniffed removing the hair from my face.

" OH MY GOD!! IS THAT THE" she covered her mouth tilting back to get glimpse the entire mark that's on my neck

" Yeah that's the bruise"

" Oh no honey imma get Eric"

" No wait" I gripped the end of her elbow pulling her back

" He has to know otherwise dre-

" No don't please"

" Yes, just look at you!" Torri snatch the glasses off my not so perfect face when she saw my black eye with small cuts all around it