Fight|.001

A/N: In this chapter there will be violence, discrimination , self harm and explicit words. Please advise at your own risk before reading this chapter. However remember that this is by imagination, though I don't condone violence this is what women go through on a daily basic. Some are aware while others aren't but if you know someone who's getting bullied or in a physical abusive relationship please assist that individual to find a way out.

Miche'le

         Eight hours, I waited for him patiently sitting on the curve of our mansion in the dimmed light of our walk way. Some many thoughts went through my crooked head of mine as the burning desire of my heart.

I had enough of Andre foolery, no more of late night abuse, no more of talking down on me and no more bullying, telling me what to do and try to control me.

Enough is enough and so I sat patiently waiting for his lying cheating ass. Enough is enough, I am someone too just like his whores. Someone with a heart at least.

I crisscross my legs together while tightening my silky pink long floral robe into a complete tie.

Still no signs of him which I wasn't technically surprised either so with the little time I had I went into the kitchen searching for a Dutch pot.

I had just the perfect idea but know the consequences of it all but tonight won't be just any old night. Not after what he had told me

Why abort a baby? A lifeless baby anyway?

How dare he? But he was so full on ready to fuck me like I'm some whore at times and don't get me wrong I like it rough but I prefer love sometimes. Even that!

The search went on as I opened every cabin and draw searching for this pan until I had another idea, since the Dutch pot ain't here might as well use. Frying pan.

I then grabbed the frying pan flipping it and tossing it around, I grip the ends looking over the pan.

I smiled imagine the perfect idea ever looking at the pan suddenly I heard the garage door

Funny thing he's actually on time tonight, still he could have had sex in his car just like I found a condom wrapper in between the seats few months ago.

I scrambled over to the stairway sitting on the last two steps with the pan in my hand.

Ain't no way I'm going to Abort my baby for no damn hoodrat and certainly he too lost his mind.

Forgot I'm the same bitch that held him down through it all, I may not be there in the beginning but shit I'm apart of his hustling game.

Cook for him, wash, fed his eldest child, shop around town, attend to his needs and wants and he wants me to kill something that we both took time to create?