Home|18

Sometimes the worst
Place to be is in your
Own head- Anonymous

Oriella

After chit chatting with my best friend for about thirty minutes driving me home I stood completely unfashionable at my doorstep looking at my Aunty Angie house. Beside me I felt the weight of my bag as I sighed before stepping forward. With so much thought that's put into it I'd say I sorta regret running away from home. Then it hit me " If you leave this house there's no return" a memorable moment that popped into my head.

I still pursued on trying as I gently turned the knob to the opposite direction walking in. After about contemplating on all the right things to say I'd noticed that the house seem a little abandoned, vacancy that probably took place. There was newspaper on the floor with bottles everywhere as I covered my nose. It sure seems dusty too. " Hello" I called stepping over the papers looking down. The only light that shun in the House appeared from the kitchen window.

It's ray sparkles showing the dust that float in the air, my eyes drifted to the hall as I make my way to my Aunts Room. No one seems to be in sight, part of me fear the worst possible scenario. " Did they flee without me?" I questioned walking into the room. I balled up my fist still looking around the room. Can't believe they flee without me, just how could they?

I sniffed into my shirt running out the room before seeing a shadow that appears before me. I gently wiped my tears away looking at the woman before me. We had similar features though she's a ghost that just kept staring at me. " what do you want?" I asked leaning backwards with my forearm covering half my face.

" I don't need anything but to protect you"

" Protect me? From what?"

Then another shadow appeared this time it was a baby boy that cling onto her. " I am your mother"

For a split moment my life flash right before, never once ever recalled having siblings nor ever once never remember a mother that look so sober with good vocabulary " Who says?" I questioned removing my arm

The baby fussed looking up at her then looking straight at me, he then leaned forward pushing his hands out for me to hold him. I resist holding him looking back at her once more " What do you want ?"

" Nothing but to say I am proud of you"

" For what ?" I hissed rolling my eyes

Just then I heard D'janay calling my name walking in, he had a pink soft hat on with a full on pink sweat suite to finished the look.

" Are you in here?" His voice got louder and louder until he came up closer to me

My body trembled as I try re-encounter the moment that just happened. " What's wrong? Are you ok?" He asked

I grip the top of his shirt stuffing my face in his chest crying for the longest. All I need is Eric to save me and to help me find my family before it's too late.

" I just came in to tell you that no one lives here anymore"

" What ?" I sniffed pulling away from his chest. I looked at him just so I could give him my attention

" No one lives here no more"

" Who told you that?" I asked as my voice cracked

" The neighbors informed me. But you can stay at my place"

" No. no, no , no no no no" I started beating into and on his chest. There's no way that they could just leave me like that. It wasn't supposed to happen this way. No!

" Im sorry but there's nothing that I can do"

" We have to find them"

" But how? You don't have contacts with them"

" Yes I do and we will until then I guess I'll just stay at your place"

Torri

I looked at E from the corner of my eyes, he was clocking at 120 mph in pure anger. I knew what I did was wrong but he had no right to be this angry over nothing anything. Far too long I kept up with his to begin with but as soon as I did something wrong I'm the bad guy.

Just then he pulled up at cubes house, lords knows what will happen but I ain't here for it. Furthermore cube was just a guy that cares for me so E should chill the fuck out

" Yo open the fuck up nigga" E knocked on the door

" You know you could be nice for once plus why you angry any"

" I said open up- just then Eric pound cube in his face with his fist. I watched the men before stepping over them staring. It was just dope how Eric can be this mad when shit never happened anything

" The next time you- Eric shouted punching cube but suddenly cube flipped him over and gave him some of the blows too. I smiled even more.

" That's right cube! Punched that fucker" I shouted watching

" What is going on here" a voice crawled as I looked up over the staircase

" Cube stop that right now" she made her way down.

Eric got him holding and fixing himself up looking back at Kim and cube before looking at me, I then made way out into the car.

" The next time you do that shit trust me I'll and imma fuck You up in this bitch"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance folding my arms together looking out the window. Now that I am back with him it made me realized why I had left in the first place anyways

" You know Eric for a short rude ass nigfa you ain't got shit and imma tell you that" I poke my hand at the side of his face watching him drove off.

" Just watch till I bring your ass home with all that talking imma make you limp"

" Shut up Eric!" I laughed looking over at him.

__________________________

Very short chapter but imma try keep this book!

Please comment below and thanks for reading