Arguments|14

Marriage was never
Made easy however
Despite the many ups and downs
The greatest thing is that
We still love each other
_______________________

Eric POV

Torri and I fought that same night, ain't nothing new except my hands were on her. Don't believe in any form of abused but I had enough and she had enough which led to another whole thing that none of us saw coming. I sighed laying in my lonely cold bed that had once mean something to me and just feeling like a jerk that entertained all stupidity. So far I laid unease with legs crossed and arms around my neck. I tried forgetting the thought of her, tried forgetting hitting her and pushing her down on the floor. Tonight meant something she says something she had been waiting on for years and now I've ruined that special thing momentarily for someone else's sake. Never meant no harm just wanted to help a little situation then bounce back on my love life before going on tour. Shit I forgot all about that. Another huge accomplishment yet probably another setback for me and Torri.

So far, I'm not sure where we really stand as a couple but hopefully somewhere deep down she'll able to forgive me. I continued to stare at the ceiling sighing heavily I ponder of few things , well many to be exact but it all came back to one thing that had left me dead and gone. I've never felt so alone not that I missed her physically but because I just have a feeling that this would be it. The final curtain call the one to break us apart and here I am laying in bed like a fool.

" Eric...." the tiny voice Yelp from my cracked door, I glanced looking up at Oriella before sighing again to focus on Torri.

" I just came by to say Good night and oh I'm I'll be leaving tomorrow morning, sorry if I made your night dreadful and unpleasant"

As much as I want to respond to her I just couldn't cause she knew partially the whole thing started out with her and ended with her. After a minute or two I felt the sudden warmth feeling over my body, I clenched my jaw rolling over then sat up right on the bed next I grabbed a pair of blue jeans with a white shirt along with my jeans jacket that match with my jeans. Next I grabbed a pair of socks followed by my filas sneakers then throw on my sex hat on taking my keys off the dresser.

I then walked out and filled my car with the same anger and temperament speeding off without saying a single word to Oriella. Sort of feel bad that she's caught in the middle of it all but eventually I have to deal with her ass later until I can finally meet up with T.

Oriella's Pov

     " D.....? If I tell you something can you please not say I told you so?" After hearing Eric and his wife fought I just couldn't sit here and pretend like I'm not the caused especially that she had the entire living room decorated for him.

" Girl give me the scoop you know you want to?"

" Well I think I made Eric and his wife separated" I whimpered sniffing my cold away.

" Girl how did you manage to do that?"

" I don't know but I think I should just go back to my aunts house and just waited it out or just find somewhere else"

Talking to my best friend always make me feel some sort of comfort especially in moments like these that are caused by me. Though he doesn't judge I believe I was being judged at the point particularly because D'janay had warned me on not coming to Eric's house. I sat Indian style in the guest room looking down at my fat thighs, part of me wanted to say sorry and that I just want to be love then the other part of me just feel like I should go and take care of him.