Fake it|4

Ironically the people
who ignore you now
will somehow need you later

Your love was fake,
But the pain it caused
Was very real- V.J.-

Torri

       The door swung wide open as Eric and his boys crawled into my space, I sighed heavily tightening my robe over the burning stove.

I managed to put my weight on my right leg stir the pasta in the pan hearing the commotion from the living room.

Still he didn't even bother try to greet me in front of his friends so I kept quiet finishing up our dinner.

"Hey and for you to do some shit like that E is crazy. You betting our entire savings on the table" Ren replied

I shake my head trying not to eavesdrop their conversation. Since dinner finished I made my way out waving to them then made a contact with my husband before going up the stairs quietly into our room.

Not like I didn't have a problem with them over but Eric knew I just wanted to spend just few hours with him before he start this tour.

I slowly slipped out and removed my robe letting it fall to carpet walking into my large closet looking for something while the music play behind.

The mood set appropriately waiting for him looking for lingerie i bought recently before moving here with him.

Tipping on my toes I grabbed the gift bag hidden in the back as it slowly slide out of my hand dropping on the floor.

The door swung open as I stoop over grabbing bag trying to cover my top part of my body.

" Ah shit, I'm sorry!" Cube furrowed his eyebrows covering his mouth.

" What do you need?! I scrambled over to the bathroom pushing the door up.

I can't believe he just walked in on me, but naked

" I was looking for the rest room" he pointed backwards to the room door trying to come up with some excuse.

I made my way out in Eric's thick white robe feeling embarrassed.

" But there's one downstairs-

" It didn't have toilet paper" he looked at me

" Oh it didn't? I must have forgot to put one in there well you can use the one just outside of our room. Go to your right then walk down the hallway and make a left" I smiled shoving my hands in the pocket of the robe.

The room got quiet just as he about to walk away

" Oh Shea?" I nervously spoke stopping him in his tracks

" Can you not mention Eric that you saw my-

" Saw What ?" He smiles evilly

I rolled my eyes resting one hand on my hip huffing

" You know what you saw now please" I begged