PROLOGUE

INTRODUCING . . .

All is silent

All is silent.

The room consists of seven boys just sitting around the table with an ouija board in the centre. The silence in the room is deafening. They all gaze at each other, knowing that each individual person in this room is holding a secret. Knowing that one of them could be lying.

"So? Which one of you is the reason behind my sister's suicide?" Jin asks in a stern tone, leaning back against his chair with his arms folded while staring at the six boys, who are looking at him with fear written across their faces.

They all reply with a 'not me' in unison. Then they all glance at one another in confusion. Jin knows it's one of them and is suspicious but now that he knows it's one of his best friends, he doesn't trust any of them.

And this is when loyalty is tested. Even their friendship.

Six secrets but one culprit.

Who is it?

bts fanfiction | thriller

D I S C L A I M E R :

Copyright ©️ 2018 by guccifantaesy

This work is purely fictional. Any names or characters, places or events are fictitious. I do not own the members of BTS, but other characters in this story are from my own imagination. Any similarities to other stories or actual events is purely coincidental.