01 | All

ONE: The Beginning Of An End...

The night is starless and the moon is covered by murky clouds that blend in with the rest of the sky

The night is starless and the moon is covered by murky clouds that blend in with the rest of the sky. Seven boys spend time together in a takeout place, sitting around the same table and mess about as if they're mischievous school children.

They're out celebrating in the cold dusk as they just finished high school and want to move on to bigger and better things. Seokjin smiles as he watches his six best friends celebrating.

Life for him was great but dull at the same time.

It's been a year since his younger sister died. Seokjin wished that he could turn back time and just fix everything with her. He wished that he could've mended his sister's heart, but one thing was always stuck in his mind. He wished he could have been a better brother.

"Jin, let's go and have our sleepover at your place." One of the six boys, Jungkook, suggests.

Seokjin snaps back into actuality and nods. The seven boys gather their takeout and exit the place, making their way to Seokjin's house.

Along the way, the seven boys each reminisce their memories of high school. The relief they feel, finally finishing high school, is amazing.

They want to push the past behind them and move on to have brighter futures. The seven individuals have their own dream to pursue. Some of them want to be artists, a CEO of a well renowned company and many more. Seokjin wants to be a singer but also own a restaurant. He wants to bring pride to his parents but most importantly to his sister.

Both of them finally reach his home. Seokjin unlocks the door and enters the house with the other six boys following him. They all make themselves comfortable by laying on the sofa or the floor.

"Today was wild." Jimin simply speaks with a bright smile and eyes closed.

"More like memorable." Namjoon adds.

Jungkook stands up from the sofa and decides to roam around the house. Looking around, he stops outside a large room. Filled with curiosity, he enters and spots books, newspapers, magazines and more clutter scattered across the room.

He uses his initiative to help Seokjin out by tidying up around the large, spacious room.

Suddenly, he notices a photo frame on the bookshelf. His heart sinks upon staring at the picture. Taking the photo frame in his hand, he tears up and his fingers stroke the familiar person in the photo. He sniffles and hugs the photo to his chest, whispering an apology.

"Jungkook?" Someone speaks his name softly, causing him to flinch and the frame almost slips from his fingers.

"Jimin, you scared me." Jungkook says, clutching the frame tightly in his hand while placing his free hand over his heart.