03 | pjm

THREE: We All Hurt Too...

"This must be some kind of joke!" Jimin exclaims

The six boys glance at Jimin with an inquisitive look.

"Well the initials are clearly yours, Jimin." Namjoon states.

"Like I had anything to do with her suicide." Jimin replies with such boldness.

"So why are your initials mentioned, then?" Seokjin questions. He frowns, not fully convinced by his words at all.

"I don't know!" Jimin snaps. He inhales and respires.

Jungkook glances at Jimin with furrowed eyebrows. "Then why is your face red and your fists clenched?"

Jimin comprehends and relaxes his fist. Calming himself down, he voices out. "I had nothing to do with her suicide."

Yoongi shrugs his shoulders. "Well how do we know that?"

"I know I had nothing to do with it." Jimin answers back to Yoongi.

For Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung, watching their friend act like that is chilling for them because he has never been this way before.

"Well, like Yoongi said previously, how do we know that?" Seokjin questions, with his arms pleated across his chest. He watched Jimin questionably, pondering on why him? What does he have to do with his sister's suicide? He's also his brother, he couldn't possibly have hurt her. Nonetheless, he has to find out what happened to her, what the reason behind her suicide was but most importantly – who was the reason?

Jimin gulps. "B-Because I didn't hurt her. At all. I-I never knew her that well." Being caught out in a situation like this was the worst. He did not want anybody to discover the connection he had with Sewon – not even Seokjin.

"Then why are you stuttering, Jimin?" Hoseok questions, with a quirked eyebrow. There was suspicion also laced in his tone too.

Jimin shakes his head and nibbles away at his lower lip. There is nothing he can do to escape the current situation. What if I distract them somehow? "You'll really believe that? It could be one of you guys messing around or frightening us just for fun. Well, I'd like to inform you that it is not funny!" He scowls at the boys then diverts his gaze to Seokjin. "Come on, Jin. Even you don't believe in this crap, do you?"

"Well if it is a matter regarding my sister's death, then yeah. I do believe it. She comes first in my life, no matter what. You still have not told us about your connection with her." Seokjin's voice breaks as tears begin to fill his eyes. He has tried so hard not to hurt himself ever since Sewon died but it was futile due to depression winning frequently. In this second, he is still attempting to control himself and not break down before the boys as he doesn't want to be considered as 'weak'.