02 | jjk

TWO: A Side To Every Story...

Full moon, eerie stillness, almost sinister

The tension in the room is intense. The seven boys' hearts are pounding in their chest and also their heavy breathing is heard in the room.

"H-How is that possible?" Jungkook breaks the silence, staring at the board in utter shock.

"Jungkook, what the hell did you do?" Seokjin roars in anger.

Then Jungkook glances at Seokjin in disbelief. "What are you talking about? What have I done?"

"Did you hurt my sister?" He says, his jaw clenches as he glares at the latter.

Jungkook scoffs. "You really I would hurt her? Intentionally? Jin, I thought you knew me well."

"Well it seems like I don't. Not when it's concerning my sister!" He snaps.

"Jin! Hurting her never crossed my mind. At all." Jungkook replies with disbelief laced in his tone.

Then silence intervenes the conversation.

Jungkook's eyes start brimming with tears. "She meant the world to me. She was my everything."

After a pause, he takes a deep breath before beginning.

"She was the only girl who accepted my real side. The real me. When everyone else treated me badly, she was the only one who stood by my side through every hardship. Yeah, we had a good friendship."

Jin frowns and shrugs. "So what's the problem then? Why was your initials suddenly mentioned?"

He sighs. "Something did happen...between us...but I didn't think it would affect our friendship after that."

"Why? What happened?" Namjoon asks, staring at Jungkook with worried eyes.

Jungkook glances at them with teary eyes before explaining.

** FLASHBACK :: ONE YEAR AGO **

Jungkook's POV

I arrived at school with a wide smile on my face. I'm greeted by fellow classmates who are also wishing me a 'happy birthday'.

I looked around for Sewon.

Reaching the lockers corridor, I spotted Sewon putting books into her locker.

I smiled and rushes to her. "Hey." I greeted with my bunny teeth on display.

She smiled and closed her locker. "Hi! How are you doing?"