2

"Mom, Alhamdulillah I arrived safely. My friend Jong Eun will be here to pick me up. I will call you later", Erin spoked through her phone and hummed as her mom responds, then she hit the end call button as their conversation had done.

She looked around, glanced the Incheon International Airport (IIA), the main international airport of South Korea, one of the largest and busiest airports in the world. IIA opened for business early 2001, replacing the previous Gimpo International Airport. Incheon, only an hour from Seoul.

"Erin! ", Jong Eun's voice echoed in the building. She walked to her and hugged her tight. "I missed you! The house felt empty without you", she cried. She pulled back, " Shall we go? "
Erin nodded and dragged her heavy bag behind her.

Erin Zahr and Park Jong Eun are best friend since they're become a roommate for 5 years at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies. But, they had different course. Erin took TEFL( Teaching English as Foreign Language) while Jong Eun took medical course. Jong Eun is a doctor now at Gangnam Severance Hospital.

Erin felt jolt as she walked down the parking lot. "Jong Eun, I need to wee", she left her suitcase behind. "Please wait, okay? "

She pace up to the toilet and do her business. After finished, she accelerated run back to Jong Eun and-BUMP!

She fell on the floor. Hard. She does realized that everyone neared her, watching. Allahu, this is embarrassing, that someone who she bumped with lent a hand. But, she looked up first to just make sure that someone is a guy or- Oh no, he's a guy!

Froze a sec, she gains her strength and stood up without any help. Her eyes couldn't barely looked him in the eyes. "I'm so sorry, I'm in a big hurry"

That guy with a black hat and a mask nodded and slowly... took back his hand that he lent. "It's okay"

Erin bow down in respect and continue her run to Jung Eun. "I'm sorry I took your time" and saw her suitcase in Jung Eun's car. "Thanks for that"

"It's okay, let's go! ", they both hopped in the car and drove off from Incheon International Airport way up to Seoul. As the car moved, they broke their silent with long-time-no-see story. It has been a month since the summer break. So, Erin go back to her hometown, finishing her holiday there and went back to Seoul to proceed her job as an English teacher.

"Do you still remember about your 'dream guy'? " Jong Eun suddenly ask.

Erin, raised her eyebrows in curious. "Dream guy? Haha no I don't. I don't have one, either "

They both awkwardly laugh. Jong Eun turned on the radio that currently playing love songs in the air. They hummed the song together.

Erin glanced out of the window, remembering the guy that she bumped earlier. His dress was 'idols' style and his voice. His husky voice reminded her of someone. But, she don't remember. Really.

Who is he?