10

Hey guys! I just want you to know I love you! Have a nice day! I hope everything goes well with Allah SWT's will. Thank you for your support. Don't forget to hit vote buttons and feel free to comment.

Love,

Yennxx;)

~

I woke up to a distant voices. Their voices are blurry, but it getting cleared by seconds. I open my eyes, quickly shut it again as the lights harshly blinding me. I tried to opened it again, my vision was blurry, so I had to blink continuously until I could make out where I was. My nostrils caught the scent of strong medicines. I knew where I was.

Hospital.

Great. What I've gotten myself into? I looked around, it's looked like I'm the only one patient here in this nude coloured room. There's only one hospital bed, and I'm the one who lying on it. I then captured a glimpse of a tall figured man dressed in mostly black and a young woman dressed in white, talking each other about something.

Before I could turned my face to the other side, I rolled my eyes up and saw a half filled blood bag of intervenous that pumped into my veins. I bet I've lost much blood. Stupid me for being so ignorant towards myself. Looking at the blood, reminded me of the image where the skinny man stab me, then it replay over and over again. I shook my head, and looked at my body that was wrapped in hospital sheets and hospital gown. I could feel a hijab wrapped on top of my head. And I know I'm grateful to have someone changed me, it was her after all.

"Erin? Oh my goodness you're awake!" A voice echoed in the room. I jumped a little as I saw a familiar young woman who dressed in white, walking in quick pace towards me. "I'm worried sick, you know? You've lost much blood, but not too much. I'm glad that Taehyung carry you here in the right times."

"Jung Eun, I'm fine." My voice croaked. So, Taehyung carried me here? I glanced at the black dressed men, who watched me with a guilty smile. I smile weakly at him. I barely managed to sit up but then my shoulder stings and the pain rushed in me again. I ignored the pain, not wanting to show my weakness towards them. As I sit, Jung Eun reached for my wrist and scanned for my heartbeat through my veins with her two fingers. I can't help but glanced at Taehyung who was caught staring at me. I looked at him and our eyes locked few seconds. I can't hold the fact that my heart is hammering itself by the intense in his eyes and I glad I'm the one who broke the contact by looking at Jung Eun. "How long I've been out?"

"16 hours. Anyway, your heartbeat is stable. It's better than last night. If you could get better than this, I can discharge you tomorrow." She said happily. I smiled at her and carefully hugged her so that my injured shoulder didn't touched hers. I could feel the her arms wrapped around me too. "Please, don't get into much trouble after this, best friend. My mom also freaked out of what happen. If your mom knows about this, she's going to fly here and drag you back to your country. I can't lose you that way."

"Thank you, best friend. I owe you so much. And thank you for dressing me." I whispered the last part, making Taehyung smirked in amusement. Oh boy, that smirk.  Jung Eun chuckled and let me go. She then gestured me to go out and I let her.

I looked at her disappeared in the corner of the room and shut the door. I smiled and moves my eyes to Taehyung. Wait? He didn't left yet?

"So, how are you feeling?." He asked while walked closer to the side of the hospital bed and sit on a chair beside me. I can't help but pressed my lips together, trying to control my hammering heartbeat. I looked at my fingertips on my laps that are covered by the blanket. I could feel his gaze following my movement, and I felt that my cheeks burned in a second.

"I'm fine. In fact, I feel better." I said while looking at the intravenous on my back hand. Ugh, why did Jung Eun leave me with this guy? I can't help but felt uncomfortable. "Anyway, how was him? The guy that was s-stabbed?"

"Ah, Namjoon hyung? Gladly, he's stabilize but he's still out. He injured badly, although he lost much blood, he's enthusiasm to recover." He explained, I looked up at him, I could see his sad emotions clouded on his face. I give him reassuring smile.

"He'll be okay. All we need to do is to pray for his recovery. Don't worry about it." I said. Well, that's the truth. We need to accept what happened, and leave the rest to Allah SWT. It's Allah's right to decide what will happen to us, because we're His creation. "So, you're the Vice President of Big Hit Entertainment?"

"Yeah, I am. Namjoon hyung helped me with all he have and give me the position. Even his shareholders fought him about it." He smiled sadly. Suddenly, his expression changed. My eyebrows furrowed. He began to opened his mouth, but then closed it. I couldn't help but rise my left eyebrows. He then opened his mouth."I-I'm sorry for yelling at you that time. I didn't mean it. I was worried about Namjoon Hyung. I didn't realize that you were injured as well. I've hurt you "

I cringed at his apologies. "Nah, I think understand. You're worried for him. I didn't blame you for that." I chuckled a bit. I never expect him to apologise at me for what happened. He cared for Namjoon. He's his best friend. I would do the same if I were him, maybe. I could see his lips twitched upright.

"So, you forgive me?" He asked. I looked at him, he was smiling widely. I could see the twinkling sparks in his eyes. No, I think my heart can't take it anymore. So, I just nodded.

He bit his lips from smiling, I rolled my eyes and tried my best to pulled out my boring expression. "Okay that's enough. Get out. I needed to pray." I began to shoo him away. He slowly get up, I looked at his face, I could see the disappointment in his eyes. Well, I don't care, do I?

Of course not.

I smiled at his back as he walked towards the door. As he step out, he turned around and give me a 'see you again' wave. I wave back, and then he closed the door behind him.

Silent approached me, I sigh peacefully and walked to the toilet, ignoring the pain throbbing against my shoulder and began to took my wudhu' to pray.