4

Erin POV

We decided to live at Jung Euns mom house for a while. Our house has been investigated, but there is no evidence or alibi for us to report him. It's suck. I havent told my mom about the broke in incident last night. She will freak out if she found out and without any considers wanted me to quit my job. Which is not good?

I don't really had enough sleep last night. It was morning already. I woke up since dawn to pray Fajr. The sunlight beams through the sliding window of the house. It was beautiful. I sat down on the table mirror, looked at my faces. I could see little dark circle under my eyes, my long curly dark brown hair was waist length, and my dark brown eyes scanning any period pimple. Well, not today.

Something pops in my brain. Ya Allah, tomorrow is my comeback to school! I face palm myself and mutters under my breath. I completely lost after the incident. I need to get ready physically and mentally to face my students. Even though they are not bad students, in fact the best students of Seoul are from that school but still. I snatched my white hijab and put it on. I quickly motivate myself, and began to walking out the room and headed to Jung Euns mom living room.

"There you are, Flower". Aunty Park Hee Soo, Park Jun Euns mother speaks in Korean, patted her hands on the sofa, gestured me to sit beside her.

And of course, I do speak Korean, and could read Hangul in second. I could understand what they said even though it was fast, like rap version. Dont ask me how, because before studied in Korea years ago I had to attend Korean class. So, I have no problem in it.

I sat beside her, tried to smile as great as her to shut down my worries about the incident and about tomorrow. I looked at the living room, glanced every decoration in the room. It was full with flower and vases in every corner. It was cool and welcoming. The bungalow is really amazing, especially the landscape outside the house.

I barely know Aunty Hee Soo since I meet Jung Eun. We always hang out together, to shopping, to the park, and she treats me like her own family. Well, they are kind of rich, but not too rich. Aunty Hee Soo runs a business, which is quite famous and cool. But, Park Jung Eun didnt mind that, I mean being the heir or something. She just followed her dreams to be a doctor. I admired her passion.

"Erin!" I heard Jung Eun called me, in the kitchen. I glanced at Aunty and asked to leave for Jung Eun. I walked along the living room to the kitchen. Their kitchen is greatly designed. My eyes focused on Jung Eun, who is baking muffins on the kitchen table.

"Wow, smells delicious" I smiled, looked at her mouth-watering muffins with varieties of flavours. She looked me and smirked, proudly. "Is there Nutella flavour?"

"Of course there is Nutella! Ive never missed to bake one because its reminds me of my best friend!" She exclaimed, giggling while pointing a tray of chocolate muffins, with Nutella in it. Well, who doesnt love Nutella? "Ouh, can you watch over? I need to go to toilet"

I nodded. She disappeared as she walked into the nearest toilet. My hair is sticking out from my simple hijab, like always since I dont wear the scarf inside it in the house. I quickly repair it. Suddenly, Jung Euns phone on the table ringed. I took a glanced at the screen, displaying unknown number. Who is it?

"Jung Eun-nie, theres a call", I called, clear enough to make her eardrums heard my voice.

"Can you answer it for me?!", she answered. I looked at the phone, hesitated.

Then, I finally pick it up. "Um.. Hi?" I answered, afraid that it would be him. I heard a dark husky chuckle and I can feel he smirk over the phone. It was him.

"Erin... I missed you..", the psycho whispered through the phone. "I heard about your house-"

"You know what? Just stay away from us!", I roared in frustrated, but still keep my voice down so that Aunty Hee Soo didnt hear anything. Jung Eun finally came out and looked at me with widened eyes.

'It was him?' she mouthed. I nodded, still holding the phone near my ear.

" I will stay away, only when I had you in my arms, crushing your bones and slit your throat", I shuddered by his words. "I will find you"

I put my gut together. "Go on, show up. The police are everywhere searching for you. We'll not afraid!" I hung up the phone. Release my heavy breath, looking at Jung Eun. "You need to change your number phone again"

She sighed. "I guess I have no choice-" she stopped as the door bell rings. I took a peak at the front, as Aunty Hee Soo marched to open the front door near the living room, revealing a tall guy with black hair, wearing white t-shirt, black jeans, and black leather jacket. My eyes widened.

Wait.

I gasped as I seen the face of the masculine body in front of the door.

It was-

No.

I remember him.

He was-

Kim Tae Hyung.

----

Salam guys, how's life? I'm sorry for a lot of grammar or vocab mistakes since English wasn't my first language. Anyway, ENJOY.