6

Double yeah! Pardon my grammar or vocab or my language!

Enjoy
____________

     “So Erin, you’re an English teacher in Hyundai High School?” Tae Hyung asked. I looked up, shocked as he started to talk to me after me being silent for 50 minutes in the kitchen. Well, it wasn’t my fault. They were chit chatting something about family relatives that I don’t know a single soul. Aunty Hee Soo went inside to her bedroom, fetching something while Jung Eun on the other hand, standing in the middle of living room, calling her Chief in hospital, dealing something.

     Leaving me and Tae Hyung alone in the kitchen.

Great

    “Uh, yeah. I am.” I stated, shoving another pieces of muffins into my mouth with tiny fork. If I was by myself, I would bite this whole muffin and chew it like there is no tomorrow. I tried to broke the awkwardness between us and asked, “How about you? Are you still on the stage?”

    He stare at me with ‘are you serious?’ face. “Well, unfortunately no. I quit. All of us did.” I caught me off guard. They did? When? How? Ugh, this is why I should keep updated. I mentally slap myself. “I bet you don’t really into BTS? Most country were chaotic when we disbanded.”

    Not into BTS? Well after nearly killed that day I’m not into them anymore. It’s not my fault, either. It’s the robbers fault. I smile sadly, “You can say that. I’m not into kpop. Maybe a pinch.”

    He nodded understood. “Well. I’m still working for our company.”

    I smiled, “Oh. Good to hear that-“I was cut off by the adhan of my phone. It’s Zuhr time. Tae Hyung looked at my phone with curiosity.

    “It’s prayer time. I need to go.” I stood up, ignoring his eyes bored towards me and quickly excuse myself to the guest room that were provided.

     I can’t help but to slap my face, am I dreaming? Or is this a nightmare? I pinched my cheeks and yelp with an ‘ouch’. Ya Rabb! I’m not dreaming! My poor heart was screaming disbelieve.

Unbelieveable.

     I was 17 years old when I ended my interest with him. Today? I was 25 and I meet him already!

     Faith is what appear in my mind right now. I wish to get married in 26 or 27 years old. I know it’s kind of old but, after I got my job and support my parents with my salary, then I opened myself for marriage. And, that is what I’m thinking now.

     I then mentally slap myself, I haven’t pray yet. I shook my head, letting my thought and plan shared to Allah in the prayer later.

--

    “Good morning class, I’m your new homeroom teacher. I hope that all of you could cooperate and be helpful towards each other. I wanted to see all of you in front of my eyes, passes the exam of life with amazing flying colour.” I spoke, looking at all of my homeroom students, trying to capture and memories their faces. Some of them looked interested, some of them with boring expression, some of them with makes up, and some of them looked flirtious.

Especially this one boy sitting in the corner, holding nothing but flirtious smile and the wink of his eye. I noticed him, from the earlier semester this year. This Park Min Jung is a bad boy, with bad character but fortunately with smart brain. You must be asking how good looking is he? He is charming and tall hazel haired boy. I’m not gonna lie because someone is throwing love papers through the window landed on his desk just now.

     Well, since I'm not a pathetic teacher who hooked up with young boy student so I gather my enthusiasm to start my duty as an English teacher.

      Sigh, I started my lesson with hope that they could get what I’m trying to teach.

***

     The day passed as normal as I usually felt. I was driving my Hyundai car to Itaewon to visit the mosque and have Asar prayer as I finished my duty today. I also craved to eat fresh kebabs and some fruit juices. My throat dried as I imagining mouth-watering drinks at the corner of my eyes. These was kind of routine to me, every day.

      After what happened to my rented house, everything was become abnormal because I had to stay in Aunty Hae Soo’s house again tonight. I do appreciate Jung Eun’s mother help but, I don’t want to be a burden towards the family if I stay longer. I had settled to rent a new apartment near the school where I used to work. Jung Eun and I argued about that, but she did understand at the end.

    It was already pass Isyk prayer now and I had done prayed at the Itaewon mosque. I pulled into Jung Eun’s mother driveaway. As I step out of my car, my eyes quickly landed on a black Lamborghini Gallardo, shone and reflected against the moonlight. I quickly closed my gaped mouth.

You don’t know how much I obsessed with luxury cars.

     I eyed the car in front of my eyes. Slowly, I walked towards the door whilst my eyes keep eyeing the car, amused.

Erin, stop it!

     I shook my head, and walked toward the door. As I was about to ring the doorbell, a roar of an engine jumped me from behind. Damn it! I quickly placed a hand on my chest.

I would die from a heart attack because of that!

     It took me off guard as I saw one of my favourite car pulled in the driveaway. It was a dark blue Bugatti Veyron. My eyes widened.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

     There are two luxury cars in the driveaway! Who the carrots owned that!? As I realise that my plan to get into the house is delayed, I shook my head again. Okay, I should not care! I need to save myself from drooling over unknown’s car.

     I twirled around and was about to press the doorbell but I froze as a cold skin brushed over my sweaty finger.

    And the doorbell ringed. Shocked and scared, I quickly turned around but bumped into a hard walls.

     Who the apples put hard walls here?! I stumbled down, brushing my nearly broken nose with an ouch and quickly looked up to see the ‘walls’.

    Oh my. It was someone’s chest. It happens to quick to registered for my slow brain, as I was yanked aside the closed door and that someone accidentally reveal itself.

My jaw dropped.

      A tall- broad shouldered figure, dark hair, black t-shirt, tight black ripped jeans, fair skin and most noticeable,

his handsome faces.

It was Jeon Jung Kook.