8

Don't forget to follow and vote for me! It'll give me enthusiast to carry on! Enjoy~

....

  I glanced at the window beside me, staring at the gloomy weather painted in the sky. It has been two weeks since I moved into my new apartment. I settled down at everything back then. I thought that maybe if I stay in Aunty Hee Soo's house a little longer, I had to face the guys everyday.

I won't let that happen. So I moved out as fast as I can to avoid them, and it works great. I haven't met them since I moved out. I'm happy enough for that.

I know that's sound crazy but hey, you wouldn't let you tiny little heart gives a fake hope for some stranger. If there's girl in the world did that, well it wasn't me. It would be a dangerous situation to have interest with non muslim man, but I know there's a good thing about that.

Firstly, you can introduce them to Islam. Second, you can teach them about Islam. Third, you can change their opinion about Islam; especially when they thought Muslims are terrorist and etcetera.

But, for me.. I would like to avoid guys, especially the guys who was my 'ex crush' from my childhood entertainment. I know what would happen if I keep seeing them; I'll fall in love.

And that's not a good idea.

A waving hand in front of my eyes pulled me from my thoughts, I quickly look up. It was my friend from our transferred teacher team. She's from Singapore.

"Amy, you startled me."I said, placing a hand on my chest. She chuckled and sat down beside me, tidying up a stack of books on her desk. She was my neighbour in the teachers room. Our table merged together.

"What are you thinking about? So drowning in your thoughts." She grin while fixing her green hijab that suited her blouse. She was chubby but beautiful in any way, especially her attitude. I fake glared at her. "What? I'm just asking, is it a guy?"

"No, It wasn't," I frowned and lied "I was thinking about my weekend plans."

"Weekend plans? Is it a blind date?" She teased. I glared at her, not a fake one. "What? I'm just asking!"

I glared even more. She laughed instantly, and put her hands in the air, raising a white flags. "Well, I have time to waste, but not on a haram blind date." She keep on laughing. Ugh!

"Hey Amy, quiet down before the pink lady will come and kick you out," a manly voice echoed in our ear. It's Zack, also a transferred teacher team from Malaysia. He is quite handsome, tall with tanned skin. His blue long sleeve shirt rolled until reached his elbow. His brown eyes matching his tie. "Oh hey there Erin, you looked stressed." he smirked mischievously. Great, another joker.

I rolled my eyes and plummeted my forehead on my palm on my desk. Irritated. I heard them chuckled and start talking to themselves.

I sighed.

~

It was dawn already and I was ready to go out for my dinner hunt. My stomach was screaming for a halal street food. My mouth watering when I imagined the red spicy teokbokki, udon fishcake soup, bibimbap, gimbap and Nutella ice cream. I want to throw it all in my mouth! I also craving for some doughnuts and hot coffee since it was cold outside.

I pulled on a black hoodie, mustard denim jacket, black jeans, black coloured hijab, black socks and a white converse. I put on some light make up, just natural would be great. A ringing sounds jumped me a little. It was my phone, and mom's calling. I quickly press the button.

"Salaam my daughter, how are you? It's been three days you didn't called me." My mother said through the phone. I could hear worries in her voice.

"Wassalaam, mom. I'm sorry I didn't called you, I was busy with my work." I feel very guilty for making my mom worried. "I'm okay, praise to Allah. Don't worry mom, I will becareful here."

"I'm relief to hear that, my daughter. I'll call you later, okay? I should prepared for dinner." She said. It makes me smile.

"Okay mom, bye. I love you,"

I have no idea that the times ticking so fast. 

It's already 8.30 p.m in Seoul. I quickly set up myself and hop in my car. It took 20 minutes to arrived at Gangnam Street. It was very busy and crowded. I hop out my car and start quicken my pace to my favorite halal tteokbokki stall. It was very busy so I had to line up like everyone else.

~

I'm so full today! I had everything that I craved in my belly. I'm so happy and grateful. Alhamdulillah!

I was sitting in front of a convenient store which was 7 elevan. The place that I usualy go to eat instant ramyeon and slurping hot coffee. The workers is pretty polite. I like it here.

It was already 10.46 p.m.

I should go back home.

As I stood up, I was waved by a weird feeling. It was really scary. I felt insecure. I was hesitate to move or walk.

Bad feeling,

I shook my head. No, it wasn't true. In Shaa Allah, there's nothing going to happen. I bravery stood up and heading to the parking lot, at the alley as usual. It was supposed to be crowded but today it seems that people was busy watching a performance at park near the Gangnam Street. It was a boyband, that was recently released an album. I know them, but not really. All I know was they're from Big Hit Entertainment.

The alley was empty and dark. Great. It was creepy. I quickly make a little run towards my car but then stumbled by big rock and my face slammed hardly on the cold alley. Ouch! Who put a big rock in the middle of an alley?! As I get up, I was thrilled and terrified, it wasn't a rock at all. It was a body. A man.

Covered with bloods on his shirt.

I let out a piercing scream. There was nobody but me and the guy in front of me in the alley. It was still dark even the moonlight hit the alleyway.

I was numb and the fear begans to crept in my surroundings. I... was scared.

Ya Allah, help me!

I slowly walked up towards the guy, and using my front shoes to shake him a little, near his ribs.

He groaned and whimpering loudly which was startled me. He's still alive!
I quickly kneeled down.

"Sir, are you okay? Of course you're not what a stupid questions, what are doing down here- Astagfirullah much blood. C-can you stand up? Oh my God what happened?." I stammered, bursting the words like a rap line without breathing properly. I guess my panic is attacking me. My hands was shivering and cold as I touched his bloody shirt. His unstable heartbeat was thrilling me. I accelerate my check up upon his body. There was holes in his front shirt. He was stabbed.

I don't know what to do. I have seen this kind of scene in the movies but, this is reality. I don't know what to do. I'm no doctor.Ugh!

Okay, do what you need to do! I unbuttoned my brown denim jacket and wrapped it tightly around his wounds. He cried, but no words came from his mouth. I started to support his arm to stand up.

I know guys, it's haram to touch a non mahram, but hey, it's emergency!

Allah please forgive me!

I stood unstable because he's very tall, like a skycraper and very heavy. I put his arm around my neck as a major support. I used all my energy to carry him towards my car. His blood has covered my jacket as well. The metalic smell that was waving my nostrils is nauseating.

My body is very small compared to him, so I can't help but keep falling down as I support him by his shoulder. I was tired. As I reached my car, I opened the door and quickly thrown him at the back of my car.

I was very tired to notice that there's a skinny guy staring at me with knife in his hands behind me.