7

The door burst open beside me makes me jumped in shock. A pair of dark eyes scanning me, and the man beside me. “Hey Jungkookie, you came. Aunty wants you to come in.” he smiled and looked at him, and moved his eyes to me, “You too.”

       I nodded, looking at the marble floor and walked in, leaving Tae Hyung and Jung Kook behind. Jung Kook looked like a lost boy, I guess I’m too alien in his point of view. I went upstair and took a bath after going out for one day. I then stand in front of the bathroom sink, my mind flew away and the image of flashback appeared, when Jungkook cold skin grazed on my index finger.

     I could feel the heat on my cheeks. I scream in silent, trying to forget the incident but my brain keep on replaying the same thing.

Astagfirullah!

       ‘My finger is no longer virgin!’ I smack my head and looked at my finger, the touch is still lingering in my mind. I cried in disbelieve. But no tears came out. I cupped my face, bursting with unknown emotion.

It was an accident, Erin.

Keep that in mind!

But, it’s so frustrating!

It’s just a touch, okay?

Oh my, Allah will punished me for this!

    I sigh. I need to calm myself. I started to pick the toothbrush and squirt the toothpaste on it. I then brush my teeth while thinking, that Jungkook is part of my teenage life. Same as Tae Hyung. So, I could see why I was acting weirdly like this. No big deal. Hold up.

     “Did I just thinking about the boys?” I asked the toothbrush, frustrated. “Why the boys really influenced me? I mean, I had only saw them in the screen, and when I meet them I became insanely interested?”

     Okay, I’m insane. Now I’m talking to a toothbrush. “Is it natural? I mean, I was once a fan back then too.”

      Ugh, I hate this feeling. I need some concrete walls to prevent my heart to burst out of my chest. I quickly take shower, cleansing the dirt on my body and etc. When I’m done, I walked to my wardrobe and suddenly, a soft knocked echoed in my eardrums. “Erin, its dinner time,” It was Jung Eun’s voice.

     “Be right there,” I answered. I then looked at my petite self that are reflected in the mirror on the wall. My dark brown hair is getting longer but I never have mind to cut it, my dark brown orbs looked tired, my creamy skin was fair, after the bath and my slim body cut is worn out of energy after today’s event.

      I sigh, and put on a long sleeve stripped big size shirt, loose pants, beige socks and a black instant hijab. I looked at myself again. I looked good, I guess. I stormed down the stairs and walked to the dining table. It took me by surprise as I watched the two guy are still here with Jung Eun and
Aunty Hee Soo, sitting. At the oval dining table.

Great.

      Aunty Hae Soo flashed warm smile, “Come, flower. Here’s your sit,” she gestured me to sit on an empty seats, which was beside Jung Eun, and in front of me was Jeon Jungkook. Kim Tae Hyung, on the other hand was sitting across Jung Eun. Aunty Hae Soo was at the corner. I gulped, and silently walked to the oval shaped table, and took a sit.

      My eyes captured Jung Kook’s eyes, which was looking at me amusingly. I felt uncomfortable, it feels like he ripped my flesh, it feels very wrong. I quickly turn my eyes at the food
on the table, trying to avoid his bare stare.

     “Aunty, I did not know this beautiful girl in front me. I think I deserve to know her,” Jung Kook soft voice echoed, makes me looked at him disbelieve. “I never know Jung Eunie had such gorgeous friend.”

Wow, was that a fat lie? He called me gorgeous?

     “Is that a compliment or a joke?” I grinned, looked at him and the rest of the us on the dining table as they chuckled. I could also not believe him for saying things like that to a stranger girl like me. Well, he is a shy boy, years ago.

People change, I guess.

     “Don’t be silly, Erin. You are gorgeous by the way you are,” Jung Eun stated. The rest was nodded, I feel good. “Anyway, you should introduce yourself. Someone is interested.”

       I felt something hot on my cheeks, Gladly, I don’t madly red if I blush, maybe just a shade of light pink. All eyes on me, including the silent boy over there, Tae Hyung.

       “Uhh.. my name is Erin Zahr, I am a woman, of course-“ I stopped as Jung Kook laughed, followed by the rest. “What?” I frowned. “I am stating a fact.”

“You’re really funny.”

“I am not.”

“What’s your name again?”

“Erin, relax. He’s a bad joker,”

“Jung Kook, stop it. She is introducing herself!”

“She is?”

“My boy, you’re really annoyed her.”

“I am?”

      I rolled my eyes as they kept arguing over my ‘introduction’. I guess l had lived up everyone’s mood. I chuckled slightly as they still arguing about my gender. How silly. I looked at them and saw Tae Hyung eyes captured my dark orbs. He is so quiet, while Jung Kook is uttering garbage of blabber.

      I don’t understand. There is something about Tae Hyung, bathing me with a pail of curious. He should
be talking things, the loud one, not Jungkook. I guess things really change between these boys. I shook my head, smacked my cloud of thought, and focus to them, who is still joking around.

      “I guess we need to respect the food? It’s getting cold, too.” I spoke, clearing my voice.

   It stopped them, Alhamdulillah.

“Oh my, you are right, Erin.” Aunty Hae Soo responded, and started to digging her chopstick towards the mouth-watering omelate. It was 100% halal, if you asked me. The food that was served in front of me is halal, I know it because Aunty Hae Soo would never feed me haram stuff. Anyway,
I’m the one who buy the slaughtered meat at a stall neared the mosque.

       Without wasting any second, I prayed and started to devour the dishes, not even spare glace towards Jung Kook in front of me, that was taking out his latest Iphone and captured my picture while I was eating. This kid.

     “Jungkookie, stop joking around and eat your food.” Aunty Hae Soo scolded him, makes me smile evil and show him a tongue of  victory. He then rolled his eyes and started to munch his food.

What a bunny.

     I glanced at Tae Hyung, that was caught staring at me and quickly turn his eyes onto his food. This guy
is really something else. I rolled my eyes, and continue munching my food.

It was a nice day, I assume.