9

Warning: bit of violence. Skip this part if you're not strong enough. ;)

....

"How dare you disturb me! Haven't your parents taught you to don't mind people's business?!" The skinny guy pointing his sharp knife at me, glaring like a predator stalking his prey. He was shirtless, his body covered with tattoos and scars. He's like a mad man in the middle of the dark alleyway. Without I knowing, he began grip my neck with his left hand while screaming "I was out for a while and now some stupid Muslim girl like you disturb my job!"

I screamed. My brains was numb, I can't think properly. My body moved without I realized, I struggled to break free while using my energy to slammed my front car door against his chest, causing him to stumbled down on the hard floor.

I was very clumsy as I tripped down and began crawling to get in my car but no chance as he gripped my ankle and pulled me roughly away from the car and slammed into the cold hard alleyway, hard.

It's gonna leave a bruise.

Without I could processed everything, the skinny culprit began to straddle me, placing the cold sharp metal on my throat against my hijab. "You think you could run away from me, huh?!"

I'll be stupid if I don't do anything. My mind finally worked properly as I quickly smacked my left hand on his cheek forcefully rough. I quickly get up and kicked him until the sun doesn't shine.

I run again, hop in my car and started the engine. Before I'm able to close the car door, the culprit chased me and placed his other hand to blocked my car door. It wasn't a wise move, since I had his hand pressed hard between my car door. He was screaming in pain, he then used his other hands traveled inside my car with the knife in his hands.

A sharp jolt spread my shoulder as he stabbed me in my shoulder, the cold metal thrusting against my flesh almost painfully.

I groan, gasping for air as the pain began to consume my strength. I immediately kicked his hands out of the car. He cursing badly as I finally shut my car door and drove fast, away from the alleyway. I cried in pain, groaning and whimpering as the metal still connected through my flesh.

"A-are y-you o-kay, t-there?." A voice echoed through the car. I glanced up at my front mirror and saw the guy gripping my bloody jacket tightly.
His face that was covered by my leather seats  just now, turned around and facing me, his eyes looking for my face through the mirror. I began to examine his face, he seems familiar. But I can't recall.

"I'm okay. Are you? Please hold on-" I stopped, the pain on my shoulder is unbearable. Argh! I should've stop talking. He was smiled weakly and began to close his eyes. He passed out. His faint breath is slow. Ya Allah, that crazy skinny guy need to pay for what he did!

I need to focus on driving! Or else, I'll end up in a car crash!

I mentally slapped myself to glued my eyes on the road. Gladly, the roads seemed clear with fewer car. I speed up my car, the metal through my flesh is bouncing, making me screamed in pain.

Frustrated, I began to plucked it off my shoulder. It's hurt like hell but I don't care, as long as the thing kicked out of my body. I gritted my teeth, my hands was covered with blood as I almost pulled out the knife. I cried in so much pain as the knife already plucked out. Ya Allah! I might passed out! My black hoodie was dripping in sweat and blood.

I tried to stay focus driving, as I already arrived at Gangnam Severance Hospital, where Jung Eun used to work.

I parked in front of the hospital, exclaimed for help. I quickly hop out and open the back door of my car. The security guards began to jog as they saw the guy inside my car, fainted with a pool of bloods.

I completely forgot about my fresh wounds as I help them carry the bloody guy. The nurses and doctors came out in a rush with a stretcher. My heart was beating so fast, I'm afraid that this guy not gonna make it.

Ya Allah, help him!

As I follow them, I heard one of the doctors yelled. "Oh God, it was Mr Kim! Faster! Get him to the emergency!" He run towards the hospital counter and said to the nurses. "Ms Han, please call his vice president."

With that, the nurses and the other doctors began to running, leading the man on the stretcher to the emergency room. I quickly follow them, not minding my blood dripped on the white floor. The nurses was too busy gasping, and I don't think that they manage to notice my injuries since my hoodie was black, and probably they thought the dripping blood was his.

"Do you know him?" I asked one of the nurses near me, who contains shocked on her face. She stared at me in 'are you serious?' face. I frowned.

"He's the CEO of Big Hit Entertainment. The most influential and the richest company in Korea. He's Kim Nam Joon." She explained.

My jaw dropped. Why? How? When? I don't even recognize him after many years ago. I shook my head. No way, he's a CEO? I'm very proud of him!

I walked towards the emergency room, but blocked by the nurse. "I'm sorry, but you cannot get in. We'll try our best to save him."

I stood there, completely numb. Should I get inside? Since I was suffered with injuries too? Or, I'll just wait for his vice president to come. I.. I don't know what to do. I'm a high schooler, but I felt so dumb right now. My brains wasn't working properly. I was... Traumatic. The images that the skinny man stabbed me replays over and over.

I sat down the plastic chair outside of the room. I looked at my bloody hand. Praying for miracles to happen. I was about to stood up but suddenly, the hallway was echoed by loud footsteps. I spun around and froze.

It was a guy, he was covered in sweat as he slowly reduce his speeds as he saw me. His dark hair was messy, a few straps of his hair fall down on his forehead. He was wearing white hoodie, black jeans and a black cap. He was breath taking. But his dark orbs looked furious as they landed on me. I was jumped by his reaction. He walked towards me while gritted his teeth. "T-Taehyung? W-wha-"

  "What has happened to him?!" Kim Taehyung exclaimed while gripped my black hoodie. I can't help but whimpered because he pressed my fresh wounds. His eyes was burning against mine, I couldn't help but glared at him.

      "Yah,  stop it! You're hurting me! " I jerked as the thick streak of blood runs out from my shoulder. The pain hit me like a car.

The metallic scent began to fill the air. I was already piled up with nausea and my head began to spin, giving me a slight headache. My eyes began to shut. I felt my knees already gave up and I fall down into someone's arm. I could hear whisper that was calling my name but the darkness began to took over me.