3

Erin POV

It was 2025.

The cold wind of the night blew smoothly outside the apartments where Jung Eun and I lived. The apartments were painted in light brown, lined with dark brown on every windows and storey. Well, it is nothing like what you would have imagined. I frowned myself as I looked up at these 11 years old buildings. The little cracked of the cement wall is getting bigger than the last time I saw it.

Its not looked that dangerous though, but still.

I glanced at the trees near the apartment, its dancing with the wind, along with the leaves plunged out and scattered down everywhere. My hijab also twirl along the wind. I could see the silver moonlight shining upon my face. I then looked up and amazed by the beautiful full moon. MashaAllah.

"Erin, you're coming or going to stand there all night?" I snapped as Jung Euns English-Korean accent hit my eardrums. I blinked as I realized that Jung Eun was already carried out my luggage from the car, stood on her heels near the building.

"I'm coming", I said, walked toward Jung Eun and took the luggage, dragged it in front of the lift and press the button. "I think we should report Mr. Lee about the cracked wall"

"Yeah, of course", she replied blindly. "He'll be like... Oh, I dont care about it, it has nothing to do with my life", Jung Eun mimicking Mr. Lees weird small voice.
      I laughed nervously, afraid that the old man would be around. To be honest, our apartments owner is a stingy, boastful and selfish person.
       I remembered the day our neighboured asked him to call his worker to fix the broken water pipes behind the buildings.

        He don't want to take responsible but then asked for money from them to fix it, even though the water pipes broke due to poor construction. He should at least think that if this buildings collapse someday, hes the one who lose out.

Well, I don't really want to talk about his manner or attitude, which adding my sins if I recall about what he had done to the neighbourhoods and to us, especially.

The lift door opened, and we make our way inside the lift. My index finger hit the 3 button and close button. We waited.

***

We managed to get in front of our door, Jung Eun immediately press the password button (too many buttons to press), which is her birthday date. After that, she twisted the doorknob and gesture me to come in.

Horror and shock gasped escaped my lips as I entered the house, followed by Jung Euns. It was messed up. Its like the room has been turned upside down. I wouldnt believe if it was Jung Euns doing, she is a neat person.

Like seriously, someone had broke in this house!

Speechless, I walked inside and tour the house. All frames of picture that hanged on the walls are on the floor, shattered into million pieces. Except one, I shuddered in fear.

"I had called the police, I think we should get out and wait outside", Jung Euns voices echoed in the room. I walked out, looked at her chocolate eyes in worried.

I cant help but thought that this whole mess is caused by him. Jung Eun plastered sad smile, she know what is in my head.

Of course it was him. Who else?

---

Hey guysss~ It's been a long time I didn't update this story. I'm sorry, please don't kill me. HUHUHU. Will update soon ;)